• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The I got a pass on the road...

Starting this one on the west coast? I'm in! :)

info sent :thumbs:

Got room for one more Tony? I would love to play if you'll have me. After all , this is Cigar Pass right? :sign: :0

Wascal

sure wascal, you and Rod are in

I think maybe I might close this tomorrow instead of next week, we've got a ton of people so far...

So hurry up and hop on

:D

Hey, start somewhere else on the West coast -- I'm waiting for a couple of boxes of GOOD cigars to arrive, so I don't have to repeat my previous embarrassment :p

Give me a few days for them to arrive :)

Wow. 14 players. I think that's amazing. I'll keep it going until maybe Sat or Sun then close up shop and pick it, pack it and ship it on it's way.

West to East.

Misc, don't worry about what you gotta pass with, you know how I am with passes. :)

I know it's not much, but this time around everyone gets to try out these Don Diego Babies I picked up. I enough for everyone to have 2. I think most of you will enjoy it, and um, well, it's a free cigar for the holidays. I posted a review of one I had last night, so check that out if your interested. So call me Smokin' Claus, or whatever holiday you celebrate guy.

I'll probably post the final lineup on the smokes in a day or two.

Okay Tone

If your going Left to Right Coast wise I am interested. Is there still room for another ??? I'd love to play!

BenjieV :D

Smokin said:
Oh sure, I know... You're very generous and lenient! :) Still, I don't want to make it a habbit of slopping-up on passes. Once in a while is probably ok, but I'd like to pass in such a way that others are glad to have me in their passes, rather than seeing my actions and thinking "<sigh> well, ok -- I suppose if we HAVE to let him in.... :\"

Besides, I got this White Owl I think you'll like... :lookup:

K, This is gonna close tomorrow, so if your waiting until the last minute, those last minutes are now :)

Git in

:lookup:

Final cigar picks'll go up later on or tomorrow

Alrighty. Consider the sign-ups closed.

I'll post a final head count and the cigars that'll be in this pass.

Thanks to everyone that signed up.

The Lineup:
28 Don Diego Sun Grown babies (2 for everyone)
3 CAO Oddysey's (with the coffins)
2 Onyx #4
2 Don Diego Robusto Maduro
1 RyJ Jumbo Churchill
2 AF Hemi Sigs
2 D. Estate Sportsmans
1 Montecristo Fancy Tales
2 Don Carlos #2
2 Pirates Gold Robusto
3 Thomas Hinds robusto
1 Indian Tabac churchill
2 AF Short Stories
1 Punch Robusto
1 Ashton VSG (I think an Illusion)
1 Macanudo Robusto
3 Olivia Grand Maduro
2 St Louis Rey P. Corona (ISOM)
2 HdM Epicure #1 (ISOM)
1 Flor de Olivia Camaroon
1 Montesino Churchill
3 Bolivar beli Fino's Maduro (ISOM)
1 Perdomo 'The Cigar'
4 Hoja de Nicaragua lonsdale
3 AF Sun Grown
3 Partagas Black Bravo

A little for everyone, some really good ones, some not so $$$ ones, and some really cheap ones (still good, just cheaper).

Little later I'll post the lineup, we're going from west to east.

Hope the lineup is good with everyone. Hope to get this out this weekend, I've got a lot of stuff going on during the week.

:D

Superb selection of cigars, Tony!! :D
Bow.gif

wow! i read that list and now i'm starting to drool. awesome line-up Tony! this pass is gonna be fun!

Vic jumps up and down "I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait..." :p

Vic

WOW!!! :p

What a line up! Amazing!

Thanks Tony for putting this together, and for letting all of us be a part! FANTASTIC!!!!

HAPPY SMOKES!!!

GB

Back