• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE "I GOT CRAPPEDON AT WORK" PASS

STYX&STONED

READ MY LIPS!!!!!
:angry: Starting where we left off, tomorrow after noon I will repost the list of STYX and I will also post the names of those who have joined the pass and the rules involved.

Damn good thing I was writting all of this down as we were going along. :thumbs:

STYX&STONED said:
:angry: Starting where we left off, tomorrow after noon I will repost the list of STYX and I will also post the names of those who have joined the pass and the rules involved.

Damn good thing I was writting all of this down as we were going along. :thumbs:
:thumbs:

Peeeepeeee Dance is gonna start soon. better Start Savin the good stuff!!

Wow, goodonya for writing it all down Gary! I never write anything down :( I guess I've learned my lesson the hard way :0

All right, here we go AGAIN!!! The batting line-up of STYX as they will appear in the pass;

1. Diamond Crown Torp maddie
2. Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid No.3 maddie
3. Diamond Crown Robusto No.4 nat
4. OpusX Super Belicosos
5. OpusX Perfection No.4
6. OpusX Fuente Fuente
7. OpusX Robusto
8. A.Fuente "Work of Art"
9. A.Fuente "Short Story"
10. A.Fuente Reserva Xtra Viejo #77 Shark
11. Montecristo No.4 ISOM 03
12. La Flor de Cano Corona ISOM 98
13. La Flor de Cano Selecto ISOM 01
14. Partagas "Short" ISOM 02
15. Bolivar Petit Corona ISOM 02
16. Romeo y Julieta Celestiale ISOM 02
17. Fonseca Cosacos ISOM 02
18. Bolivar Coronas Junior ISOM 03
19. Ramon Allones Specially Selected ISOM 03
20. Bolivar Belacosos Finos ISOM 02
21. Romeo y Julieta 125th Anniv.
22. Romeo y Julieta 130th Anniv. James Bond 007
23. A.Fuente Don Carlos
24. La Unica Torpedo No.1
25. Ashton VSG
26. A.Fuente Torpedo Sun Grown
27. A.Fuente Hemingway Classic
28. Ashoton Aged Maduro
29. Sosa Family maddie
30. Butera "La Penna"
31. Puros Indios "Maxima Reserva"
32. CAO L'Ann cammie
33. CAO L'Ann maddie
34. Torano Exodus 1959 Gold
35. Perdomo2 cammie
36. Perdomo a Tradicion Cab Reserve maddie
37. Perdomo2 maddie
38. Fonseca Vintage Lonsdale Tubbed
39. Lars Tetens Bass Head
40. Trinidad
41. Romeo y Julieta Exibicion No.4 ISOM 03
42. Rafael Gonzalez Petit Corona ISOM 01
43. Sancho Panza Non-Plus ISOM98
44. Sancho Panza Non-Plus ISOM98
45. Diplomaticos No.4 ISOM 98
46. Padron Aniv. 1964 torpedo natural
47. Padron Aniv. 1964 corona maddie

Going to take a break now and head for the back porch with a glass of Fonseca Bin No.27 Port And my first Romeo y Juleta Exibicion No.4.

Be back in a bit to post the line-up of players.

Holy Smokies! Glad to see you didn't lose the list.

Remember my poor hernia scar - I need to be early in the pass :p

Dave ;)

All right now, This IS NOT the shipping order but just the line-up of players;

1. coventrycat86
2. lucasbuck
3. psyktek
4. ellman
5. vewyphishy
6. gibu
7. sleepyjim
8. Robbmt
9. CaptainB MAYBE?
10. ALostTexan
11. stogieman
12. mhn
13. SD Stack
14. shadow
15. SamGuss
16. Phil
17. Kurtcigar1
18. fllbrent
19. DaveWF
20. dixieland_conjunction
21. benjiev
22. rknicker
23. luckydawg
24. JoeInvest
25. blair
26. maduro357 ( new guy will do his puts and takes with sleepyjim as superviser)

So thats 25 in and 1 maybe!!

Since I'm Here I'll also RE-POST the shipping with insurance topic.
To insure this package for the $ amount of $400.01-$500.00 it will cost $6.20 PLUS postage. I'm Pretty sure I'm starting this bad boy with a value of real damn close to $400.00 and just as sure it will be well worth over $500.00 before we get to far throuhg the line up. I just wanted to put that out there again so everyone is getting a chance to respond to it if it seems to be a problem. And I sure as hell hope I dont have to go through all this re-posting again. Thank God for pens and paper, This would have sucked to try and pull from my head.

Great Job there Gary of keeping a pen & paper list of all this cause it definitely would have been hell to remember all that...... :D :D :D

Dam nice Gary, man o man.

How about u just mail it me so I can just rub the box before it goes out, Oh Please, please!!!

LOL

Can't wait Bro, Yep I gonna havta hit the shops again! No way to compete with a starting lineup like that!

Jim

ISOM= Island South Of Miami

No problem on the insurance styx, I think that will let everyone have some peace of mind.

Phil

Thanks for the answer. Here's another question. If I was in a pass and it included a isom cigar I would not be able to take it being I don't have access to a cigar of that value or could I put like 3 premiums in it's place? How off am I?

Triple_D said:
Thanks for the answer. Here's another question. If I was in a pass and it included a isom cigar I would not be able to take it being I don't have access to a cigar of that value or could I put like 3 premiums in it's place? How off am I?
I think if you put like a super premium in place of an ISOM that would be fine, but only after talking to the owner of the pass.

Usually it is ISOM for ISOM, Super premium for Super premium.

Triple D there are NO stupid questions!

Unless u dont ask......

Jim

sleepyjim said:
Triple D there are NO stupid questions!

Unless u dont ask......

Jim
I agree with you 100%.

I'd rather ask what some people say is too many questions then too liittle.

Just added 1 more player to the line-up. If you guys are cool with it!!!!
There is a newbie amungst us who as been erased from the forum but will be rejoining the group soon. He is a friend of sleepyjim's and works with jim also. This guys screen name is MADURO357 and he will be doing his puts and takes under jim's supervision and he will not be added to the mailing list.

So that takes us up to 25 players with 1 maybe!

Jim has stated that he will take full responsibility for this player and I have great faith in jim.

ARE YOU GUYS OKAY WITH THIS???

Thanks for asking Gary but as far as I'm concerned, it's your decision since you originated the pass. I think it's a great idea to include MADURO357, especially with a screen name like THAT!! You know how I LOVE maduros, I think I now have over 400 cigars in my refrigerdor with at least 395 of those 400 being maduros.

To heck with your pass, I wanna do a trade with this guy!!!! :D :D