• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE "I GOT CRAPPEDON AT WORK" PASS

lucasbuck said:
Oh and on the Anejos the box pressed torp is a #77 Shark. The round torp with the cedar is a #55. I forget what the robusto is ???
Thanks for the help on those Craig.....But I guess all that matters is they are ANEJOs and it dont get much tastier than that!!

STYX&STONED said:
The Texan has been pretty bizie so I'm going to put up is play the best I can..... And by looking at is puts, Its a sure bet that Steve knows how big of a Fuente SLUT I really am

Takes
#21 R&J 125th Ann
#107 HDM TORP (white band)
#168 VS SERIES 55 madie

Puts
#205 OLIVIA MASTER BLEND
#206 A. FUENTE ANEJO #? (BOX PRESSED TORP NO CEDAR)
#207 A. FUENTE ANEJO #? (ROBUSTO CEDAR WRAPED)
#208 A. FUENTE ANEJO #? (TORP CEDAR WRAPED)
#209 OPUS X BELI
#210 A. FUENTE HEMMINGWAY UNTOLD STORY MADIE (I THINK...ONE BIG A$$ SMOKE THATS FOR SURE)

NICE PLAY STEVE!!! A F ROCKS AND SO DO YOU BRO!!

Now I'm sitting here waiting for Kurt to get back in town so he can do some damage and then I'll get some pictures of this bad boy up here for you guys.

By the way Kurt, I had a great time taking your wife out for Valetines Day :0 !!! We all had a blast... :( Sorry you could not make it. But look at it this way, the next best thing to you being there was........... :p YOU PAYED FOR THE WHOLE DAMN THING AND DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO SIGN FOR IT!!!! My wife and your wife were in rare :love: form Bro...And I know you know what I saying!!

LOL!!!
I should be back tomorrow or Wednesday at which time I'll trade you the pass for the wife....

even....

:sign: :sign:

STYX&STONED said:
My wife and your wife were in rare :love: form Bro...And I know you know what I saying!!

LOL!!!
See!!! I knew I should've moved to OHIO!!!! :0 :0

:sign: :sign: :sign:

WOW

I remember when Gary saw this pass off to the mail with a tear in his eye...a similar tear will appear when he realizes he has to find a place to put all these sticks!

The box has made quite a journey around the country to a fine list of BOTL's, and now I am quite honored and priveldged to be the last to rifle through all of these great puts before I hand it over to Styx so he can figure out how to store them all!

What a big A$$ pass...So many choices, and Styx keeps calling me every half hour to see if I'm done rolling around in all these cigars! :sign:

Well though I could probably do more damage, I know where he lives ;)
so here we go:

Takes:

180 Gurkha Pre-embargo
197 VSG Sorcerer
199 Anejo 55 - :( Sorry Gary, you have too many AF's anyway! (plus there is still one or two in there!)
55 PSD4
130 VR Unico

Puts:

205 VR Farm Rolled 2003
206 Hoyo De Monterrey Double Corona - 2002
207 La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'Or No. 4 - 1997
208 H Upmann Sir Winston - 1998
209 Cohiba Esplendido - 2002

Thanks for letting me bring this one home to you Styx!

Enjoy!

Sorry for not getting on here and posting my puts/takes. Been moving, and I was without cable for my internet access for a few days, plus making a trip to Texas last week really screwed up my moving plans. But, it is finally done, for now at least.

On my puts, I put in a #77 (shark), which doesn't have a cedar wrap, and a #55, which I believe Kurt took. I also threw in a #50, the Robusto size. The huge Fuente was a Hemmingway Masterpiece, which is another that pretty much only comes out 1 time a year.

I think I might have put a couple more in, but I really don't remember now. Anyway, I will get back on here a little more now that this damn moving job is over.

ALostTexan

Really great puts from both you guys. Great job. This has been an absolutly amazing pass. I'm so glad to have been a part of this.

Listen Gary. You know I'm here for you bro. If storage really does become an issue you know I would be more then happy to help out and store a few for you. I'm all about the helping. I'm here for you man. :thumbs:

DOH! Gibu beat me to it!!! :p Yeah- storage, I've got a huge coolador just waiting for inventory.....

It was an honor to be part of this amazing pass- especially the way Styx kinda sneaked me in ;) Without a doubt the nicest pass I have ever played in personally.

THANK YOU

:thumbs: Toaster

SWEET PUTS KURT!!!!!!!

A Farm Rolled :0 .............. Now I can smoke the one I was saving for my death bed :D

I was really scared I was going to lose that BIG A$$ A F Masterpeice when you walked out of the house with all those styx :(

Outstanding play Kurt :thumbs:

And great pass Gary. What an amazing journey. Thanks again for having me in your massive pass.

Great show by all. I really have never seen such a great setup and collection of smokes. Thanks for letting me in this one.

Came home tonight to find that Kurt had had made is way into the house to return the pass....let the dogs out...... and turned on the F'N Christmas lights on the outside of the house before he left!!.... :sneaky:....Thanks DEEK....(I owe you one big time for that).

I will get some pictures of this bad boy and get them posted for all to see!!

I would like to thank each and everyone of you who played along in the pass for showing what being TRUE BOTL are all about! :thumbs: !

You guys are great and this has been a great experience for me..... and I cant believe that this thing made it back home so fast with as many people who played in it.

So I guess its time to PM DaveWF and have this bad boy put to rest in the archives :(

:thumbs: THANKS AGAIN>>>YOU GUYS ALL ROCK :thumbs:

PEACE,
STYX

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congratulations on a successful pass!
Dave ;)

I'd like to know what was all in the host bag? :D - if thats not a no-no ???

CONGRATS ON THE PASS STYX!

and THANK YOU!

and turned on the F'N Christmas lights on the outside of the house before he left!!.... ....Thanks DEEK

Couldn't resist the lights bro :D ...As you know, mine are still up as well! :sign:

Now...Lets get together tonight and burn a few!

K

Toaster said:
I'd like to know what was all in the host bag? :D - if thats not a no-no ???
Give me a day or two and I'll get through all of them and see what is what

kurtcigar1 said:
and turned on the F'N Christmas lights on the outside of the house before he left!!.... ....Thanks DEEK

Couldn't resist the lights bro :D ...As you know, mine are still up as well! :sign:
K
Keep your eyes open bro!!!! this one will come back to bite you on your A$$ :0 :p

Just revisiting this pass today as it was the original thread that allowed me to meet Styx&Stoned many years ago. The asshole probably stashed away every cigar that he received in this pass instead of actually enjoying them!!!

I remember gifting him two Anejo Sharks, but I insisted that he cut one right then and light it so that he could enjoy it. Such great memories.

Gary will be missed...