• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE "I GOT CRAPPEDON AT WORK" PASS

This is going to be awesome Gary...Can't wait to 'put' that special cigar you got me on your last vacation!

I only hope it makes it to you!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Phil said:
I don't care, I trust Jim Fully.
and who is Jim Fully? and he another new guy that has signed up that we don't know yet..... :sign: :sign: :sign:

Okay,

The 2 SANCHO PANZA NON-PLUS just went in the bag for the pass. They just got here today and the date on them according to THE SHADOW is April 1998.

So thats all 44 STYX ready to go.

Now, I have to get the shipping order ready, and come up with a durable shipping cotainer to weather this storm. Should have the shipping order posted by Friday.

Just might get this bad boy shipped by the middle of November.

I'm gonna cry to see this one leave. So many tastey sticks and I have not even smoked one of each of them yet.

sleepyjim said:
Dam nice Gary, man o man.

How about u just mail it me so I can just rub the box before it goes out, Oh Please, please!!!

LOL

Jim
:0 :0 :0 Do NOT mail this to Jim to "rub"!! You have no idea what he means by this, he works 12 hour days and can't be held responsible for his actions.!! :sign:

I also work 12 hour days, but I, on the other hand, have impeccable moral standards and would never do anything inappropriate......

if anyone's watching. :p :p :p

Ok Psy got me on the standards, BUT I would wear my big fluffy bunny slippers so
thlibbbbbbbbb on you.

LOL

Sounds like a dam good idea to get this moving, hell you might not see it till 2005 with this many. LOL

Jim

and who is Jim Fully?

I know Jim Fully, he used to live down the street from me. Personally, I'd trust him enough to put him in the lineup, I'll vouch for him :D

:sign: :sign: :sign:

And here is the batting line-up................................

1. benjiev WA
2. lucasbuck UT
3. psyktek UT
4. JoeInvest AZ
5. gibu KS/
6. Toaster TX
7. vewphishy TX
8. luckydawg TX
9. Robbmt MO
10. DaveWF IL
11. SamGuss AL
12. stogieman FL
13. fllbrent FL
14 & 15. One Stop sleepyjim & maduro357 GA
16. SD_Stack NC
17. blair VA
18. mhn VA
19. Shadow WV
20. ellman PA
21. coventrycat86 CT
22. rknicker MI
23. ALostTexan OH
24. kurtcigar1 OH
25. BACK HOME TO STYX OH

Hope this is cool with everyone. DaveWF if you need help moving it by the time it gets to you, just call and kurt and I will shoot right over to help ya.

Looks great Bro!
Lets maybe ask everyone not to sit on this unless on a Sat, or B4 a holiday, due to the amount of players.

Your gonna have one hell of a box when she returns home Bro, I best come up and help ya move her around, maybe smoke some of the load so it easier to handle.....

LOL

Jim

sleepyjim said:
Looks great Bro!
Lets maybe ask everyone not to sit on this unless on a Sat, or B4 a holiday, due to the amount of players.

Your gonna have one hell of a box when she returns home Bro, I best come up and help ya move her around, maybe smoke some of the load so it easier to handle.....

LOL

Jim
SEE YA WHEN YOU GET HERE!!!

Okay, Captain B has declined and we might try to fit him in when it gets his way. But he wont be in the starting line-up.

So counting its return trip home to me that makes 26 players.

I bought 4 good size tupperdors today so there will be plenty of room. I HOPE!!!

Tupperdor #1 For The Premos

Tupperdor #2 For The Super Premos

Tupperdor #3 For The ISOMs

Tuppuerdor #4 For A Back Up Cause I know Some Of You Guys Can Get Out Of Hand Sometimes. Until it is needed it will store the baggies and SHARPIES!!

Now to find one durable box and she'll be ready to go!!!

I bet I dont see this coming home until the next Holiday Season!!! Even if we can get three guys done each month, thats still 9 months. So if you guys could help me out, every forth person will have to check the humidifier units.

Thats another good question, Do you guys think this will work? I'll take 1 good sized glass cigar tube for each box and tap some holes in the plastic cap of the tube and fill them with some crystals and soak them.

I dont think humipacks will last that long!!!

What about drymistat tubes? Each one is slated to last 6 months before needing a refill. Those come with pre-punched holes and some of that space-age crystal goo.

You think it will take longer than 6 months?

That sure is a lot of people.

Phil

I think it will be ok, hell I am sure if it looks like we need to get some other humi stuff, whoever along the way can do that.

Jim

And I'm 4th!!! And after Craig! :D :D :D I've seen what he's done with his puts on other passes!!
Not to mention I can probably avoid a hernia, unlike you poor guys at the end. :sign: