• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "I got engaged"

Well here is the damage I have done :D

Takes
59. Punch Punch 1998
71. H. Upmann Mag 46 OIK MAY03

Puts
74. Cohiba Siglo IV RPO SEP00
75. Punch Churchill SUA EU00 (7/99)
76. Vegas Robaina Famoso LRL MAY02

And for the Dead Man Walking.....

A Cohiba Robusto Seleccion Reserva

I hope this is sufficient and thanks to Ric and the rest of the participants :D

Now when is the Bachelor Party :p

Looks great to me Fast. :thumbs:

I'll let you know about the Bachelor Party as soon as I know, LOL.

Since you're always in town and all. :)

ricmac25 said:
Since you're always in town and all. :)
Sorry I couldn't meet up with you guyswhen I was down. Woke up, went to breakfast, hit the liquor store and then went to the seaport to check in.....There is always next time :)

Well CC ran out of Palmer's Saturday prior to me handing off the pass :(

It's now on it's way to Chaplin, CT

DC# 0103 8555 7491 7165 3529

Sorry for the delay fellas :(

Your item was delivered at 10:14 am on March 03, 2004 in CHAPLIN, CT 06235

Doesn't work suck CC :p

Doesn't work suck CC

LMAO @ Fast4DR!! Yeah, I'm STILL in the office now. The Legislative House and Senate Sessions went kind of long today and we're playing catch up :(

Fast knows I was living the "easy" life for a few months there but for the time being, it's life in the working world for me can't do my cigar passes in the middle of the day anymore, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I can't wait to get home now!! I'll post back soon and try to get this baby out to Wascal ASAP :thumbs:

Well, I HAD to go out drinking after work so I just got home. :0

Puts:
77. PSD#4
78. VR Farm Rolled
79. HdM du Depute
80. Cuaba Exclusivos 08/98
81. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona 05/03
82. PAM '26 #6
83. Opus xXx Fuente Fuente
84. Diamond Crown #4

Takes:
11. PAM '64 'A'
42. Partagas Lusitanias
52. Trini Fundadores
54. Bolivar Inmensas
75. Punch Churchill

Dead Man Walking gets a Vegas Robaina Famosos 08/00

Now, I have some "inside information" that the host prefers smaller cigars rather than the BIG BOYS which I like so I tried my best to accomodate the groom-to-be in that respect so I please don't jump on me for taking the biggies and putting the little guys ;)
I also saw lots of 64's and no 26's so I had to add one of those even though I do know that RicoSuave does like those 64's BUT variety is the spice of life so this pass is gettin' a 26 :)

Heads up Wascal, DC#: 0103 8555 492 2586 4024

Thanks for including me in this GREAT pass Ricardo :thumbs:

OK, here's the deal. I know CC's love of longer cigars so I PM'd him to make sure he didn't go overboard with his puts since those aren't really my favorites. I have PM'd him to let him know that I was going to bring this up to the group.

I don't know if anyone would feel cheated because they would have done something similar. I don't have a major problem with the puts and takes, other than maybe others in the pass wouldn't appreciate a bunch of larger cigars being taken out.

Comments.

It's your pass bro! ;) Do as you wish. :thumbs:

Oh Oh, I'm missing a digit in the DC#

Here's the correct one:

0103 8555 7492 2586 4024

Ok, the neighbors are getting a bit conserned about the guy in the Depends standing by his mailbox. :0

Will have to go out to work later today, so if the box arrives tomorrow (Sat.) I'll not be able to get it back out till Monday. Hope that's ok with everyone, if not just bite me cause I'll have the box anyway. :p :sign: :sign:

Pass was waiting for me when I got home tonight. Will break it open and do my P&T's tomorrow. ;)