• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "I'm Back to participating on the board" Contest

beaucredo

hard work and self sacrifice
Rules: This is a Caption contest, and the winner will be decided by me, and me alone. The winning entry will be the one that makes me laugh the most.

To qualify for the contest you must have been a member for at least 3 months. Good luck guys, and I look forward to some fun answers.

The reason for this contest is that I have been neglecting the board because of school, and now work. But I got a PM yesterday, and it reminded me how fun the board is, so I am back!

The picture is here:
20060102065424_toilet12.jpg

Slight photoshopping will be allowed, but don't go crazy, because the prize is in the caption.

The contest will go until Friday the 11th, at midnight Mountain time. (that is the time here in Denver) and the winner will receive a nice fiver complements of my humidor.

Good luck guys :thumbs:

Oh, yeah... one entry per person and no edits.

-Leo

well it looked good in the preview...let me find it again...

edit: the Pic is up...

Thanks for the contest!

"can someone turn on the giant ass faucet, I'm having trouble going"

"Damn it. I hate it when the toilet paper roll is out of trunk reach"

come on ....gimme a break here....do you have any idea what 4 tons of corn does to you?!?!?!?

At least the bear has the woods and not a bunch of Japanese tourists with cameras!

"I haven't seen this much $h!t since the Braves pitching staff!"

:laugh:

Thanks for the contest, Leo.

"and with only 27 years' training, ELittle finally learned to use the big boys' potty"

The reason why the question isn't, "Do elephants shit in the woods?"

"I'll be out in a minute! Jeez, I can't get ten minutes' peace..."

'Now close your eyes and guess which blast comes from my trunk and which one from my butt trumpet'

Not three months yet, though.