• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 'I'm home and need some fun' Pass

i'm in, but since my addy is subject to change any day,
i'll just do my p's&t's the same time as PB if that's o.k.

Can all you guys that want in email me your info again?
Does that include me Tony? You should be getting my addy tomorrow anyway, but lmk if you still need it, mmmmkay?

LuckyDawg said:
i'm in, but since my addy is subject to change any day,
i'll just do my p's&t's the same time as PB if that's o.k.
Dunna worry aboot it LD, I'll send to PB and then you guys can do your thing on the QT... Er, or something like that

:sign:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ya-Baby - I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the email yesterday "Tone", glad to see you are back with us again>>>>>>>>

Let the "Forward & Back Pass" begin!!!!!!!!!!!

Gekko777 said:
Let the "Forward & Back Pass" begin!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh cripes, I almost forgot about that! Is this the one where the box goes to the 1st guy, then back to Tone to see if he's still responding, then to the 2nd guy, then back to Tone to see if he's still responding, then on to the 3rd guy, etc...?

:D

The 'List'

I don't know quantites just yet, but this pass is going to be an oversized mutha.

Don Diego Reserve maddy
Thomas Hinds Robusto
Pirate's Gold Robusto
Some ISOMS
RyJ Big churchills
Some of them Belmondo's heheh
Some other quality sticks (true true, not rockets, at least in my opinion they aren't)

So gentleman..... Are you in or are you out? (just watched Ocean's Eleven...Can ya tell?)

Also included are going to be special packages for certain people that I owe cigars to. Everytime I think I'm going to get them out, something comes up, so they're going in this box. They'll be labeled.

I owe
JayLo (hehehe)
Gekkko
FT
I THINK that's it.

Anywho, are you up for me not telling until you get it, or do you want me to spell it out? I think it adds a bit of mystery to the whole thing :p

Lemme know.

Gonna be closing this one up I think soon to go out by the weekend, so if y'all are wantin to play, git in already!

Hey smokin tone I would love to be in on this if you will have me never participated in a pass yet but have read the rules....... info has been sent via email contact me and we will get something set up thanks!!

Jackson T.

Hey ST, looky here. Another newbie with a name we can shorten to 2 letters :D

Welcome to CP there JT, this is a welcome from PB :p

Hey fellers

I think after tomorrow, this should be ready to rock and be shipped out on Saturday. So if there's any stragglers out there, git in before 5p Eastern tomorrow.

One last thing, I know I said I'm not a stickler on my passes, but the one kink I'll throw in there is that if you do decide to partake in the ISOMS, that you put in one quality cigar if you can't trade an ISOM. By quality, I'm not talking Opus's, but one that you would love yourself if you could buy an entire box. The ISOMS I'm putting in are in the 18-30$ stick range, so there's a good base. The 'normal' cigars, you know the deal, whatever you would trade that isn't garbage. I know recently there's been some jibba jabba about quality vs quantity, but I think being upfront about that is a better way than saying ISOM for ISOM. I've been very very lucky with some guys here and was given an ISOM to start me out, so here's my way of letting some of you new guys have a chance to try one out.

So now that that's out of the way, this should lead to a very interesting pass. The smokes are beginning to jump into the rubbermaidodor, and it's looking GOOOOD.

Don't forget this one is going to go through the list, then go back through until it comes back to Brooklyn. Not the reverse-ratio thing I had mentioned in the beginning of the thread. Serpentine, back and forth, front and back, whatever you want to call it :p

PuroBrat said:
Hey ST, looky here. Another newbie with a name we can shorten to 2 letters :D

Welcome to CP there JT, this is a welcome from PB :p
PB, you and LD are doing your pass thingy on the QT while JT and FT are out there on the DH list, while ST sits at home itching to break into his humi tomorrow and smoke something, anything that resembles a cigar...

Hahahahaaaa

(yeah, DH is designated hitter :lookup: Hey, what do you want, it's almost midnight LOL)

Hey PB I am from Elliot's we talked today about this place good pic on this thanks man!!

Very good ST, even at 12 you got wit.

Can I say one itsy bitsy little thing about your "ISOM Givaway"?

OK, thanks....

Uh Hiiiiiiiiim: Tap Tap, is this thing on? Good!!

The following is an Unsolicited oppinion from one Gigar Brother to another!

Tony is being very generous here in saying that "if you have no ISOMs to PUT he would not mind if you TAKE one, Just replace it with a Yummy Smoke" But I would really hate to see Tony get shafted, intentional or not, so I want to call upon each of us to do him right. Let's make sure we don't take 3 of those ISOMs and Put in 3 Connies!!! (replace Connie with any yard smoke you might have in the ole Humi) While Connies as well as many other Bundled Yard smokes are and can be pretty darn good smokes, I am quite sure that isn't what Tony Means. I do not usually speak for others, cause I feel it isn't my place to do so, but Tony here is a great guy, and he probably wouldn't hunt down a kill a rascal for doing that to him, but the Threads here stay forever and Black Balls are rather unsightly on a Date!!

My feelings are based on having seen Pass Originator's Kind hearted generosity cost them dearly when Gar Brother "inadvertantly" takes advantage of them. It would make me proud to see all passers use real good judgement to make sure Tony gets a fair pass box back on his doorstep at the end.

These are only MY oppinions, and should not be considered the oppinion of anybody else!!!!!!!

Well said PB. clap clap...

Tony this is a generous move on your part, props to you too. I was actually considering doing this in a pass as well, so hopefully it'll work well. One more thing...since you seem to be struggling for a name for this pass, could I suggest this?

Tony's There and Back Again Pass:
It won't know whether it's coming or going

AGAIN, I can't speak for my bro Tony, but that name sounds so freekin cool. If he don't want it, I might start another one, just to use it!!!!!!!!!!

Well, ya, you're right PB, in no way am I saying go and scoop up all the ISOMs and then turn around and dog me. I guess what I was trying to say is that if you do have the goods, trade 'em. If not, don't go overboard and take 3 ISOMS and replace with one RyJ petit corona, because as much as I like them (and I really like them, thanks Dave! :love:), I might be a bit upset that you took a total of 60+ dollars of cigars and replaced with a 22$ stick. Now if the God's honest truth is you can't afford it, I'd make sure I told the passmaster (me) that your thinking of doing that, so I can guide you away from doing that :p

Seriously, I hope I'm not opening another can of worms on this. I don't want to get dogged, but I don't want to HAVE to be that strict about it and end up only running "this for that" passes. Bottom line, use common sense, talk to the HNIC ('eh I'm italian, close enough) about something you're not sure of. PB's right, I'm not a prick, so 9 out of 10 I'm going to be the private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks... Shaft! your damn right... wait. That's not what I was talking about...

Oh just use your heads folks.

FatherTiresius said:
Well said PB. clap clap...

Tony this is a generous move on your part, props to you too. I was actually considering doing this in a pass as well, so hopefully it'll work well. One more thing...since you seem to be struggling for a name for this pass, could I suggest this?

Tony's There and Back Again Pass:
It won't know whether it's coming or going
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So it is written, so it shall be done.

That's an awesome name FT.. Extra cigars for you! I've got some NICE stuff. I'll email you info later.

But back to the chuckles...

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Tony,
Welcome back Damit!
Jason

now lets get back to passing gars. LMFAO :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: