• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Impossible Burger 10-Year Anniversary Contest (WE HAVE A WINNER!)

Aaron, let me consult with the trusted, incorruptible Bill, and let him know that this one is over. Due to COVID regulations, customers have to make preset appointments to visit stores here, so I'll get my part of your winnings out in the coming week as soon as I can finish rounding up a few things for you. I'll PM you with more info.

@jbfurdog -- It honestly makes me feel bad that there can only be one winner to this; you and @PaulTra both put in considerable effort, and it will not go unappreciated.

*EDIT* I'll also answer any questions anyone has about any of the questions/answers, now!
It is confirmed, WE HAVE A WEINER WINNER!!!

Additional shopping is being done tonight, so this should be in the mail to you by the end of the week. In-store shopping is by appointment only, right now. Putting a damper on my plans, man...

Alright, @TexasTraveler, your winnings (from me) are on their way! I have once again asked the same trusted and incorruptible forum member to verify and secure the tracking information. The contest may be complete, but the guessing is not over! 🤣