• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Impossible Burger 10-Year Anniversary Contest (WE HAVE A WINNER!)

21 years with a felony on the books; Oklahoma :rolleyes: is all you need to know here ...............

WOW!!!!! I mean WOW!!!! What a prize package!!! This made every second minute hour day I mean week spent on this trivia worth it!!! Nick you really out did yourself buddy... I know it’s bad etiquette to post pics, so just imagine the cigar bomb of the year and an entire shipment of goodies and treats from the other side of the world to go along with it... I take back every “Fuck that Guy” I ever said.... You Sir are Stellar!!!

Thank You

WOW!!!!! I mean WOW!!!! What a prize package!!! This made every second minute hour day I mean week spent on this trivia worth it!!! Nick you really out did yourself buddy... I know it’s bad etiquette to post pics, so just imagine the cigar bomb of the year and an entire shipment of goodies and treats from the other side of the world to go along with it... I take back every “Fuck that Guy” I ever said.... You Sir are Stellar!!!

Thank You
Nice.

Thank You

very nice. Now if the treats include edibles from Amsterdam you must share your thoughts after they are consumed 😉

Man, with that shifty side-glance, he looks like he's walking packages away from your house, rather than delivering them...

Thank You

Glad it finally arrived! Thanks for being patient. I have to tell you, though -- after the way you cleaned up with the JLs in the Super Bowl squares, it boiled my blood to put that one in there. But, a promise is a promise. 🤣 I really did want to personalize the box o' culture a bit more, but underestimated how difficult shopping would be here at the moment. So, sorry about that, but I hope you can make use of what IS in there! Thanks, again, for committing so much time and effort to the contest. CigarPass is a special place, and I hope that once the PTSD starts to wear off, you can talk about this experience with some fondness and humor. :)

THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!!!
Trust me when I say what Nick sent me was more than I deserved.... I got an notification of delivery from Amazon and went to the front porch and had a MOAB waiting at the front door as well... The cigars that Bill sent me are truly an unbelievable selection of cigars. I am trying to figure out if I should smoke them or shadow box them for display... Seriously though Nick, thanks again for doing this contest, It was frustrating at times, but tons of fun. Bill I can’t thank you enough for what you added to the prize package, I feel honored and extremely lucky to receive them, especially from you!!!