• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Inclimate Weather Contest

Boom! @MNBrian blew my mailbox up!!!

What's the box code on those Phillie's???
The Backwoods is getting smoked tonight!

Boom! @MNBrian blew my mailbox up!!!

What's the box code on those Phillie's???
The Backwoods is getting smoked tonight!

I think it's STAN KEY PHISH 1996 - weird box code I know... ;)

Glad to hear it made it safely. Then again, was there any question? I mean I did have all those Phillies in White Owl tubes. ;)

I think it's STAN KEY PHISH 1996 - weird box code I know... ;)

Glad to hear it made it safely. Then again, was there any question? I mean I did have all those Phillies in White Owl tubes. ;)

Actually, box was slightly crushed, but the bubble wrap and peanuts saved the day.

Thanks again, for the contest and the generosity of the gift.

You rock, no matter what @Succubus says about you.

Actually, box was slightly crushed, but the bubble wrap and peanuts saved the day.

Thanks again, for the contest and the generosity of the gift.

You rock, no matter what @Succubus says about you.
Oh he knows what I've said about him :p

If Brian posted a pic of himself decked out in a dress, with shoes and makeup...the whole nine...I'd send him a fiver of cigars :D :D
There's a game me and friends used to play growing up called, everyone has a price.
I'm not willing to ever disclose what I would or wouldn't do for a Klondike bar. But research will show that I was willing to eat fire encarnate.

No problem Tom! :)

How about I throw in jfields' reach around?

You must be joking... Clearly I can get those in Minnesota for free... have you seen the ladies of the night around here? It takes a special kind of woman to come to a frigid wasteland like this...

No problem Tom! :)

You must be joking... Clearly I can get those in Minnesota for free... have you seen the ladies of the night around here? It takes a special kind of woman to come to a frigid wasteland like this...

Don't need warm clothes when you've got veins full of meth.