• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Internet

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
You guys have really jaded my view, making me believe that people on the internet might be interested in hearing someone's point of voeiw that doesn't match their own. While I rationaly understand it isn't even worth trying to explain to those that don't want to listen, I blame you guys for still trying!

Edit - typos

Last edited:
Yeah, @Rod and I were talking about it via text a few weeks ago. The traffic numbers on CigarPass are up. A lot of people getting tired of social media platforms and trickling in. We still get a few asshats coming in, but the self moderation, no politics, and no religion rule was a successful experiment. Even before it came to reality how bad of a thing it was on social media.

You guys have really jaded my view, making me believe that people on the internet might be interested in hearing someone's point of vote that doesn't match their own. While I rationality understand it isn't even worth trying to explain to those that don't want to listen, I blame you guys for still trying!
Someone's, just not yours. 😂

There used to be a big emphasis on "..read more, post less.." and it seems quite relevant given recent events. So much of this seems like showing up at someone's house for the first time, hitting the couch, putting your feet on the coffee table, and asking when dinner will be ready and by the way, here's what I'd like you to serve me. I've been around for "a while" but not nearly as long as many. There's no more knowledgeable group I know of. I've made lifelong friends here. For people that "get it" they'll always be welcome. Asshats....maybe not so much.

There used to be a big emphasis on "..read more, post less.." and it seems quite relevant given recent events. So much of this seems like showing up at someone's house for the first time, hitting the couch, putting your feet on the coffee table, and asking when dinner will be ready and by the way, here's what I'd like you to serve me. I've been around for "a while" but not nearly as long as many. There's no more knowledgeable group I know of. I've made lifelong friends here. For people that "get it" they'll always be welcome. Asshats....maybe not so much.
That's exactly it, and don't dare question them coming in and telling you how things should be in your house!

Love you Tom!