• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Jeff and Dan Finally Got A Room!" Thread

And when they don't fit in we have the right, for the good of the forum, to be exclusive. That time is upon us.
That is an individuals choice ...hence the ignore button. Clicks and bulletin board gangs shouldn't be aloud to control membership IMO. I asked Dan to remove those boner pics from your post as I thought he intruded on your post and anyone clicking on it looking for what you usually post with those pics. I said I'd place him on ignore so I didn't have to see that shit. He thought about it I guess, and deleted them. As far as that blunder... he corrected it for me. So he's not being blocked. If he started a post and posted that shit... then it's up to others to react to his involvement, As for his personality and what he posts... that's up to each individual to decide for themselves imo. Nothing wrong with telling a member you do not want to interact with them. They should respect that and stay off any thread that person starts. Again.... handling things like an adult is tougher than it sounds. I don't see anything Dan has done that is cause for removal. Whom ever doesn't appreciate Dan's posts and point of view... it's their prerogative to not interact with him.

I made a few people upset years ago when I posted cannabis stuff. I was read the riot act by several members. Some who still don't interact with me today. I ain't mad at them. Their prerogative. Like I said ... not everyone is going to get along. It's life. Let people live theirs and stay away from them if they bother you.

That is an individuals choice ...hence the ignore button. Clicks and bulletin board gangs shouldn't be aloud to control membership IMO. I asked Dan to remove those boner pics from your post as I thought he intruded on your post and anyone clicking on it looking for what you usually post with those pics. I said I'd place him on ignore so I didn't have to see that shit. He thought about it I guess, and deleted them. As far as that blunder... he corrected it for me. So he's not being blocked. If he started a post and posted that shit... then it's up to others to react to his involvement, As for his personality and what he posts... that's up to each individual to decide for themselves imo. Nothing wrong with telling a member you do not want to interact with them. They should respect that and stay off any thread that person starts. Again.... handling things like an adult is tougher than it sounds. I don't see anything Dan has done that is cause for removal. Whom ever doesn't appreciate Dan's posts and point of view... it's their prerogative to not interact with him.

I made a few people upset years ago when I posted cannabis stuff. I was read the riot act by several members. Some who still don't interact with me today. I ain't mad at them. Their prerogative. Like I said ... not everyone is going to get along. It's life. Let people live theirs and stay away from them if they bother you.
You are one of thr few who have been here even lomger than I and I'm sure you have seen the membership police its own many times. This is no different.

There isn't a lot of cigars posted in this thread... What's everyone smoking today...

I had another M81 earlier. Each one is getting better as I burn through this box. Driving, didn't get pic. Reminder, it's the Metallica stick. CA just gave it a 95... I could see that possible in a few more months for sure.

I had another M81 earlier. Each one is getting better as I burn through this box. Driving, didn't get pic. Reminder, it's the Metallica stick. CA just gave it a 95... I could see that possible in a few more months for sure.
How does it compare to the Undercrown Dogma?

And when they don't fit in we have the right, for the good of the forum, to be exclusive. That time is upon us.
Yes... personally any time can be the right time to exclude anyone you want on a personal level. But a few people that caught feelings don't reserve the right to make that everyone's opinion. I hope I don't make you mad at me for my personal opinion on this matter. I ain't mad at you or anyone. What I am saying is Dan didn't do anything to warrant a board ban IMO. I guess that is what my friends Nick @kann and Jeff @CigarStone are politicking for? As for the stunt pulled on your post.... totally fk'd up and uncalled for IMO. He was called out. He reluctantly.... (but still did it) removed his offensive post to rectify his offence. Whether the 2 of you can ever get past the incident is up to you guys, the boards/Rod involvement on this matter should be discussion of what we as a group respect and and what we don't. Mine and your tenor here doesn't make us anymore right than someone that joined yesterday. All it means is we were pretty damn good at bobbing and weaving the punches CP can throw when they mad.

How does it compare to the Undercrown Dogma?

Well, you can definitely tell it's a DE San Andreas maduro wrapper for sure! It wouldn't surprise me if they use the same cover for each. I like all the UCs, regardless of wrapper. I'd say the M81 reminds me more of the T-52.. you'd maybe think the L9 because of the wrapper though.

But it's what lay underneath that sets the M81 apart from the UC. It's spicier for one... which is where it reminds me of the 52. It's also a great value comparatively to the 52 or 9. Pricing it around the UC mark was perfect.

I've never had a bad UC. But if I had to choose between a UC Dogma (I've been assuming you mean the maduro), and the new M81, I would take the M81.. especially since each one keeps getting better (I'm about 5 into the box).

Do they have them over there? I'm sure they're ridiculously priced..

Yes... personally any time can be the right time to exclude anyone you want on a personal level. But a few people that caught feelings don't reserve the right to make that everyone's opinion. I hope I don't make you mad at me for my personal opinion on this matter. I ain't mad at you or anyone. What I am saying is Dan didn't do anything to warrant a board ban IMO. I guess that is what my friends Nick @kann and Jeff @CigarStone are politicking for? As for the stunt pulled on your post.... totally fk'd up and uncalled for IMO. He was called out. He reluctantly.... (but still did it) removed his offensive post to rectify his offence. Whether the 2 of you can ever get past the incident is up to you guys, the boards/Rod involvement on this matter should be discussion of what we as a group respect and and what we don't. Mine and your tenor here doesn't make us anymore right than someone that joined yesterday. All it means is we were pretty damn good at bobbing and weaving the punches CP can throw when they mad.
While my involvement is more recent I have gone back and looked at a few hundred posts, There really is an undertone from what I have seen. Not any one thing but for me, an attitude that I could do without. If put to a vote I'm more than fairly certain of the result at this moment. However, this is not a democracy it is an autocracy with one decision maker who has to pick what is best for the community. If he stays then I'll block him - which I have never done previously and that may be enough. If he goes then I'm also certain things will return to what we consider normal..

I am really getting tired of people tagging me in order to play their games. I am not politicking for Dan @xyz123 to be thrown out. I am, however, strongly politicking for him to stop being an asshole, issue the apologies he owes to numerous people here, particularly Rod @Rod , and conduct himself as a contributing member here. If he does that, I am all for his rehabilitation.

Dan:
  1. Stop grandstanding with every post.
  2. Stop making every post a diatribe about you.
  3. Stop trying to convince others you are special here, this thread clearly indicates you are not. EARN some respect instead of trying to bamboozle your way.
  4. Stop telling rookies what to do since you are a rookie yourself. You are disrespecting the people who have earned that respect.
  5. Just try being a normal guy. If you are worthy of respect in time, you will most certainly get it.

Thanks Michael. And you were right.. and honestly, I wasn't ever gonna leave those up anyway. But I've long let that one post go, like most have.

I'm focused on the many friends I've met here and the postings of all things cigar. In this large of a body, clashes are inevitable. Especially when you consider the demographics of your average cigar smoker (I prefer the word "enjoyer" over smoker.. is that just me?).

I'm also focused on the future and all the other new friends I will continue making. If some choose to ignore, that's their prerogative and what the button's for. It's a shame though, I think some who hold a negative view of me would probably think otherwise in a different context.

But alas, such is life.. especially when only viewed with the written word. I will be ending my participation in this thread.. at least for now. If others want to squabble and gripe amongst themselves, I will be posting elsewhere.

To those who do send me texts and PMs, thank you. And thank you for following my advice when I said to not get involved as I didn't want a target painted on your back either. As you know, I take care of myself just fine.

Lastly, Michael... what's this shit I'm learning now about you posting cannabis stuff??!!

IGNORED!

🤔😛😎

I am really getting tired of people tagging me in order to play their games. I am not politicking for Dan @xyz123 to be thrown out. I am, however, strongly politicking for him to stop being an asshole, issue the apologies he owes to numerous people here, particularly Rod @Rod , and conduct himself as a contributing member here. If he does that, I am all for his rehabilitation.

Dan:
  1. Stop grandstanding with every post.
  2. Stop making every post a diatribe about you.
  3. Stop trying to convince others you are special here, this thread clearly indicates you are not. EARN some respect instead of trying to bamboozle your way.
  4. Stop telling rookies what to do since you are a rookie yourself. You are disrespecting the people who have earned that respect.
  5. Just try being a normal guy. If you are worthy of respect in time, you will most certainly get it.
Let's ban those fkrs that are tagging @CigarStone .... . 🍿

Thanks Michael. And you were right.. and honestly, I wasn't ever gonna leave those up anyway. But I've long let that one post go, like most have.

I'm focused on the many friends I've met here and the postings of all things cigar. In this large of a body, clashes are inevitable. Especially when you consider the demographics of your average cigar smoker (I prefer the word "enjoyer" over smoker.. is that just me?).

I'm also focused on the future and all the other new friends I will continue making. If some choose to ignore, that's their prerogative and what the button's for. It's a shame though, I think some who hold a negative view of me would probably think otherwise in a different context.

But alas, such is life.. especially when only viewed with the written word. I will be ending my participation in this thread.. at least for now. If others want to squabble and gripe amongst themselves, I will be posting elsewhere.

To those who do send me texts and PMs, thank you. And thank you for following my advice when I said to not get involved as I didn't want a target painted on your back either. As you know, I take care of myself just fine.

Lastly, Michael... what's this shit I'm learning now about you posting cannabis stuff??!!

IGNORED!

🤔😛😎
On a serious note... you need to be a bit more humble if you want any respect from the popular kids Dan. Acting like you don't GAF will only stoke the fires that are lit. I say this because I see both sides. Sometimes you come across tonally arrogant. A little of that goes a long way. You can't vote yourself to have respect from the board. That comes from the people that come here. If you don't want any from the majority... then what are you doing here? At some point you will have to sincerely apologize or you'll not have to much fun posting here. Like the jab saying thank you to all the people that are messaging you. If you are flooded with people messaging behind the scenes and it's not just a couple shy people.... why are they not standing up publicly? What agenda do they have? I mean I stood up and said my peace. So let them come on out of the secret message closet and get the squabble over with. I don't have use for message advocates. And I definitely frown on posting messages thought to be private ... publicly as well. Fight you own fight or have your supporters stand up and be counted.

On a serious note... you need to be a bit more humble if you want any respect from the popular kids Dan. Acting like you don't GAF will only stoke the fires that are lit. I say this because I see both sides. Sometimes you come across tonally arrogant. A little of that goes a long way. You can't vote yourself to have respect from the board. That comes from the people that come here. If you don't want any from the majority... then what are you doing here? At some point you will have to sincerely apologize or you'll not have to much fun posting here. Like the jab saying thank you to all the people that are messaging you. If you are flooded with people messaging behind the scenes and it's not just a couple shy people.... why are they not standing up publicly? What agenda do they have? I mean I stood up and said my peace. So let them come on out of the secret message closet and get the squabble over with. I don't have use for message advocates. And I definitely frown on posting messages thought to be private ... publicly as well. Fight you own fight or have your supporters stand up and be counted.
Ah-oh! Holy rip roarin fuck! You screwed the pooch now Michael!

What are you going to do now Dan @xyz123 ? Your only real, as in not imaginary, supporter has advised you to apologize.

1697062517751.png

There are actual spam bots on this forum that have been active for 2+ years and you guys think an actual living, breathing poster would get banned for something less than ripping off another member? Perhaps I can interest you in some oceanfront Midwest property?

Perhaps I can interest you in some oceanfront Midwest property?

Whereabouts?? 🤖

Management is aware and on top of things. There should be e-ChillPills in message boxes of all involved parties. They have hints of almond, caramel and a soupçon of astroturf.

Delish.

I don't know anything about what this guy posts because I put him on ignore shortly after he joined. He's the only member I've placed on said list. Regardless of why I placed him there, it works wonders for me. I don't have to read anything he posts, as it's omitted from the thread with a disclaimer "see ignored posts"(or something like that.)

Todd doesn't drop the hammer all that often, as he shouldn't. We've been known to handle the problem children accordingly. Apparently this one isn't going anywhere, so maybe ignore is an option for more folks. If you like him, cool. If not, cool too. I believe way too much energy has been spent talking about a member very few people seem to like.

Ray, I get yer beef with this guy, especially since he bogarted your thread. apparently he threw another member under the bus to try to help his own cause. That's true PHUKTARD(credit given to MCraney) in my opinion. Ban him for it?! I'm just not sure. Ignore?! Yup, since he joined.

Fellas, this is my .02 cents for what little it's worth. It's an opinion and nothing more. I will say my head is not sore from "banging it against a wall"! :cool:🐓

Floyd T

I don't know anything about what this guy posts because I put him on ignore shortly after he joined. He's the only member I've placed on said list. Regardless of why I placed him there, it works wonders for me. I don't have to read anything he posts, as it's omitted from the thread with a disclaimer "see ignored posts"(or something like that.)

Todd doesn't drop the hammer all that often, as he shouldn't. We've been known to handle the problem children accordingly. Apparently this one isn't going anywhere, so maybe ignore is an option for more folks. If you like him, cool. If not, cool too. I believe way too much energy has been spent talking about a member very few people seem to like.

Ray, I get yer beef with this guy, especially since he bogarted your thread. apparently he threw another member under the bus to try to help his own cause. That's true PHUKTARD(credit given to MCraney) in my opinion. Ban him for it?! I'm just not sure. Ignore?! Yup, since he joined.

Fellas, this is my .02 cents for what little it's worth. It's an opinion and nothing more. I will say my head is not sore from "banging it against a wall"! :cool:🐓

Floyd T
Oh shit.... you fkrs made Floyd get of his tractor.

I'm out . . .