• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Jeff and Dan Finally Got A Room!" Thread

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
@CigarStone @xyz123

Here you go, gentlemen (I use that term loosely) -- it's come to this. Please keep it in here and don't comment about each other (directly or passive aggressively) all across the forum and sully up other peoples' threads. This one has both of your names on it and is just for you guys, so you can both get all of the attention.

Here you are; go to town...

(FYI, this was someone else's idea first but it has been a few days and it's really getting to be a shit show now. If this other BOTL wishes to be credited, I will edit the thread and put his name up here.)

Nick, you may think this is cute but it isn't. I know some people prefer to ignore assholes but when you ignore assholes, it breeds more assholes.

Now I know that Dan isn't going to procreate and thereby produce more assholes any time soon, but it's the concept. His behavior has been borderline at best since the day he joined and if we just ignore him, new members may look at his behavior and think that is what this forum is all about; it's not.

If someone comes into your home and acts like an ass, you politely ask them to refrain. He has been asked politely a thousand times and he thinks it's funny. At some point you have to ask the asshole to play nice or leave your home. This is our home and his BS does nothing but lower our standard.

Odd days I get to choose the music.. unless that's too showy of course...

Odd days I get to choose the music.. unless that's too showy of course...
Dude, you just don't get it. And I doubt you ever will.

I can only hope that some of the countless members here who are sick of your BS will apply some pressure as you bring little more than BS to this forum.

I'm all for the expulsion, but the only way that is going to happen is if Rod pushes the button. He seems to have other life things going on these days to really be as attentive as he used to be. So, if anyone has his phone number, go ahead and give him a ring or a text. Otherwise, as you all have already noted ad nauseam, xyz is just going to continue to respond to the poking because he likes the attention.

Dude, you just don't get it. And I doubt you ever will.

I can only hope that some of the countless members here who are sick of your BS will apply some pressure as you bring little more than BS to this forum.

Only problem Jeff, I get "countless" pm's from folks that I explicitly ask to not say anything on the actual forum because I don't want you projecting your shit on to them either. Not all is what you seem to think it is. I gotta start my day.. here's just a couple recent ones directly about you that I had a couple mins to edit their info out:

Screenshot_20231010-073724_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231010-073434_Samsung Internet.jpg

What I said about projection and how you operate is true. Even when you don't have a post of mine to quote, you'll dig up something dead and forgotten and simply tag me in it to try and draw me into your misery and self-loathing.

I said to give a rest. You keep reconjuring shit. That's your prerogative. I'm not hunting down your posts and trying to twist them to fit some kind of agenda you've manufactured. It's quite simple, if you don't care for my posts, simply skip over them.

Simple.

I'm all for the expulsion, but the only way that is going to happen is if Rod pushes the button.

I'm waiting for a reply anyway and will see if he wants an end to my sheer terrorism plaguing the forum.

Screenshot_20231010-081441_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm waiting for a reply anyway and will see if he wants an end to my sheer terrorism plaguing the forum.

View attachment 73535
We don't post PM's typically as a rule of thumb Dan!

To play both sides of the fence, I have sent PM's just like the one you got several years ago as a newbie. Only to eventually find the guys I thought were the assholes, were always right in the end. I typically stay out of these things because my intuition isn't the best.
Jeff will even tell you I've given him a hard time in the past and have told him to quit being an asshole. Only later to find out he was 100% on the mark.

Point is, I'm pretty sure whoever sent that, hasn't been here for for several years. Could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Yeah... would be absolutely great if I didn't have to.

I'm sticking to cigar talk. Not high school shit. Idc what else gets posted.

To play both sides of the fence, I have sent PM's just like the one you got several years ago as a newbie. Only to eventually find the guys I thought were the assholes, were always right in the end. I typically stay out of these things because my intuition isn't the best.
Jeff will even tell you I've given him a hard time in the past and have told him to quit being an asshole. Only later to find out he was 100% on the mark.

Point is, I'm pretty sure whoever sent that, hasn't been here for for several years. Could be wrong, but I doubt it.
I made that same point over a year ago only to have it brushed off. I’d post the PMs, but….

I consider cigar past my second family, and I sure as hell wouldn't want this guy around my family!

You don't have to look very hard, or dig very deep, to find out just how wrong he is for this forum.

Go back to post number 2151 in the unhappy thread where @Aalvord2 busts him, and his 10 page response several posts later.

Not to mention the crap he posted in response to Ray's cigar girl thread.

Like @AVB Ray said, it's time to take out the garbage.

Last edited:
Not everyone is going to get along. And we are all going to, or already have stepped on our dick at sometime or another. I'm alright with a personality clash being aired out. As long as it's not at innocent posters expense. Trolling and disrupting posts as an agenda isn't funny long term IMO. But unless a guy is a scumbag ( someone who has burnt people for something ) then they have the right to get in where they fit in. Our house is not exclusive, it is and always has been inclusive. I like you both. I like to see people get along more than not.... but on occasion a little chest pounding and look at me posts are entertaining. I like you both and hate to see this cause sides to be taken. With that said... @xyz123 Dan.... it's not necessary to post conversations going on in the background. If those people want to post something.... let them do it. Although people should own what they say ... It's just not cool posting messages. Of course that's just my opinion. And we all know what opinions are like.

... then they have the right to get in where they fit in. Our house is not exclusive, it is and always has been inclusive
And when they don't fit in we have the right, for the good of the forum, to be exclusive. That time is upon us.