• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The job-hunt is OVER!

RyJ Smoker

Official Opus & Padron whore
Well everyone, these past 4 or 5 weeks have been pretty stressful on the Levander household, with me losing my job last month. I've sold cigars I never thought I'd even SMOKE, let alone sell, worked various side-jobs for additional money and even traveled to Kentucky for a weeks worth of work.

My patience and persistence has paid off, as I was offered a position with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney yesterday and I graciously accepted it. I'll be actually making MORE money than I was with the title company and my office is about 30 miles from my house, versus the 74.8 miles I'd commute each way before!

Just wanted to let everyone know the good news!

Your friend and brother,

Jeffrey L.

What great news! A door closes and another opens! All the best with your new career :thumbs:

Congrats Jeffery!

Told you they did you a favor!

Congrats man! Beats packing boxes with Shakespear......

Congrats! The best part is you get to hunt down all those htf sticks again that you had to sell. That's the fun part, right? :thumbs:

Congrats! The best part is you get to hunt down all those htf sticks again that you had to sell. That's the fun part, right? :thumbs:
Actually, that won't be too hard! About 95% of them were sold to one brother that said I can buy them back at any time. He basically bought them to help me/us out :thumbs:

Jeffrey L.

Awesome, that is great news. Funny how things work out sometimes!

Congrats. This is great news and you can enjoy your holidays a lot more!

I'm glad things worked out for you. Good luck at the new job.

Congrats on the new job. Now you have an excuse to smoke a good cigar today. :D

Excellent news to get Jeffrey! Even nicer that it came right before xmas too. When do you start the new job?