• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The job-hunt is OVER!

Great news Jeff! I hope you love it there. Now you can have one less thing to stress about this Christmas, and you can stop working the corner. It's too damn cold for those short shorts you were wearing.

That's great news, Jeffrey ! Congrats, and Merry Christmas !!

That's great news, Jeffrey ! Congrats, and Merry Christmas !!

Great news Jeff! I hope you love it there. Now you can have one less thing to stress about this Christmas, and you can stop working the corner. It's too damn cold for those short shorts you were wearing.

Thanks Dave. As soon as you said that I had a picture of Jeff wearing roller skates and short shorts like that guy from RENO 911:

(I considered photoshopping in Souldog's face to Lt. Dangles but I thought that might be too much, that and I couldn't find a picture of the stache of awesomeness)

Congrats Jeff! I had a feeling you would get snatched up pretty quickly. Enjoy this time off with your wife before the daily grind starts up again. Glad to hear this will be off your mind for the holidays.

Oh baby, I am tickled spitless for you. You really made me feel so good just hearing that news.

Blessed and happy holidays to you and your family.

I'm glad for you!

And it's pretty cool the whomever the botl was that helped you out and is holding your sticks for you (technically :p).

Good to see someone get back on their feet relatively quickly...that doesn't happen often these days!!!! Congrats Jeff!
thumbs-up.gif

Jeff that's an amazing turn around, congratulations.

I was looking for a new job for almost 5 months before I landed one. Thankfully when they called for the interview I shocked them and they HAD to hire me. It's a dream job for me, not now but for the long term. I know of a few other people who were recently hired so it seems that the economy may be having some type of turn around however small.

Jeff that's an amazing turn around, congratulations.

I was looking for a new job for almost 5 months before I landed one. Thankfully when they called for the interview I shocked them and they HAD to hire me. It's a dream job for me, not now but for the long term. I know of a few other people who were recently hired so it seems that the economy may be having some type of turn around however small.
Thanks brother and congrats to you as well for landing such a great job! I feel very lucky for getting hired by such a great company, in a relatively short (5 weeks) amount of time.

...and thank you all once again for the wonderful messages and PM's. I'm very happy and proud to be a part of this family.

Your friend and brother,

Jeffrey L.

Thanks Dave. As soon as you said that I had a picture of Jeff wearing roller skates and short shorts like that guy from RENO 911:

(I considered photoshopping in Souldog's face to Lt. Dangles but I thought that might be too much, that and I couldn't find a picture of the stache of awesomeness)

Congrats Jeff! I had a feeling you would get snatched up pretty quickly. Enjoy this time off with your wife before the daily grind starts up again. Glad to hear this will be off your mind for the holidays.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! I love it!

Jeffrey L.

ETA: Is that my Facebook pic?!?! Shoot me a friend request!

Congrats...at least you continued to take odd jobs to keep from going stir crazy.

Tough people last through tough times...

Glad you found something.

Congrats Jeffrey, it was only a matter of time that you landed good job (closer to the house as well). Merry Christmas to you and yours...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats on the job @ MSSB. My wife works there as well here in NY. She's an equity trader.

Thank you all so much. I couldn't be happier with how things have turned out.

Merry Christmas to you all and your families.

Your friend and brother,

Jeffrey L.