• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass #2

If there are no issues with my Puts and Takes I will ship it tomorrow as long as Tony is ready but i couldn't pm him so i posted here to see if he is ready.

alright if no comments on my PT's by tonight i will pack it up for tomorrow.

Looking forward to smoking the cigars and giving the empty box to Gary. Maybe give him a band or two. Should take me a week or two to smoke the inventory.

tone-ny said:
Looking forward to smoking the cigars and giving the empty box to Gary. Maybe give him a band or two. Should take me a week or two to smoke the inventory.
I'm calling your health care provider so they raise your rates. Damn smokers.

I'm calling your health care provider so they raise your rates. Damn smokers.[/quote

LOL! I've gone from having lots of cigars to smoking lots of cigars. Almost finished with all the Dutch Masters working on the El Productos.

this will fly tomorrow just waiting on tonys address also i update my put take numbers the main list was wrong in this tread it is missing the opus A which is number 44.

Jonesy said:
...AND NOW WE'RE AT THE "SKETCHY" PART OF THE PASS....
SKETCHY_zps0701f83d.jpg

Also i recharged the beads and put a new battery in the Hydrometer, the one in there was rusted.

There isn't much stalking since I plan to smoke as many as I can!

tone-ny said:
There isn't much stalking since I plan to smoke as many as I can!
Make sure you smoke the Davi RS first Anthony....I think Gary wants that one!