• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass #2

Jonesy said:

Someday I'll get into this club!Gonna be following this one.
You don't have to be in the club. All you have to do is show up at a friends house when it arrives. Ardy Ararrrrrr!

ummmmm....no!  :laugh:

No means maybe... :)

This is now full. The pass will be sent out next Monday if the Post office is open. Pass order yet to be determined.

Due to unforeseen problems, this pass will not be getting off of the ground. Sorry guys.

Well shit, I have some nicely aged backwoods that I had planned on dropping in the pass.  Guess I'll give them to the homeless dude on the corner.

Jonesy said:
Due to unforeseen problems, this pass will not be getting off of the ground. Sorry guys.

Do you mean, not at all....or just not today?  I'm not in the pass, but can't see a definitive statement on which you mean here.

My apologies. Not right now. I had planned on getting it out Monday and it may wait a few weeks, until the fall, or not at all. It just depends on how some things turn out.

Then it's definitely Robbie's fault.  At least now I have time to pick up a couple of Tobadas on Ebay. :whistling:

Alright, the world is good again. I will try to have a pass order set over the weekend and shipit out by Wednesday!

Great news! I am looking forward to watching this one...

You're as bad as a catholic school girl. Yes, no. yes, no, no, no, yes  ???

article-2602328-1CE7EC5F00000578-346_634x819.jpg

^^^ I have Sooooo Many comments ^^^  :rolleyes:
But I'll keep them to myself & play nicely for once!!  :sign:

Oh yea... IN!!

Had some personal things going on that have straightened themselves out. Didn't want to start a pass if I wasn't going to be available.