• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass #2

Man, I need to show up back here more often. Looks like I missed a good one! Have fun fellas.

Sorry for all the delays guys, but the new job has kept me hopping up until now since they changed the schedule and I get a few days off every now and again. This WILL go out Monday morning.

Looks like I need to watch this pass and learn. Trying to learn how to keep better track of my cigars pricing and aging times.

I'm traveling Friday to Sunday next week.  If those first two move fast, you'll need to detour back to me.

I've changed it around Matt so you're second now. I would think you'll have it by Tuesday at the latest. I'll throw you in an extra cigar since you're going to have the longest shipping distance also.

Alright, we're on our way. 

I've added a couple of chill packs in a gallon zip loc in case the box starts getting hot. Please pay attention to this. As I stated in the OP, NC for ISOM is fine as long as you make up for rarity/small batch/price. I will approve thes on a case by case basis. Everything else is pre approved with the exception of overly generous overputs. You can always add cigars to the pass for others to get if you feel like it's something someone else may like.

DO NOT FORGET!!!!! PM THE PERSON BEHIND YOU TO MAKE SURE THEY'RE READY TO ACCEPT THE PASS AND CONFIRM THEIR ADDRESS TO YOU SINCE i ONLY GOT HALF OF YOUR ADDIES!!! 

Jonesy said:
I've changed it around Matt so you're second now. I would think you'll have it by Tuesday at the latest. I'll throw you in an extra cigar since you're going to have the longest shipping distance also.

This Friday-Sunday.  Put me back in third or Izy is going to have to store it in the walk in.

mmburtch said:

This Friday-Sunday.  Put me back in third or Izy is going to have to store it in the walk in.

Sounds good. I misunderstood you. I was thinking next week.

Man that MB is so high maintenance I'd cut him out for not following the rulez!

I've got the pass and I'll be sending it out to Khari tomorrow.  I've spoken with Jonesy and have gotten approval for my P/T.....taking the RA Eminencia RE Suiza 07 and putting in its place a Davidoff Royal Salomon.  Will update with tracking # tomorrow.  Thanks Jonesy!

Ah, the Eminencia.  Good choice, Israel.  I'll start considering my pees and tees now. 

The Sublime is tempting me!  Gotta see what I have that would work in trade.

Ok...Pass is on it's way to you, Khari.  Being sent UPS for Tuesday arrival.  1ZA892014291709673

I've included mini Boveda packs in the zip locks, another large 69% pack in the box and another sealed Boveda pack, just in case.  Thanks again Jonesy!

UPS attempted to deliver today but I ended up working late.  I'll get it tomorrow.

Hey guys, I got the pass yesterday but my internet was down. It was still down this morning so I just wanted to send this message from my phone to let you know it arrived safely. Hopefully my internet will be back online tonight because typing this much on a phone sucks.

khari said:
UPS attempted to deliver today but I ended up working late.  I'll get it tomorrow.

I was contemplating sending it  w/o signature, but I didn't want to take the chance.  Glad you got it, brother.

Not a problem Khari. 

I've gotten got done working my 6th 12 hour night in 7 days so my lime here has been limited of late. I'm done with my stretch now so hopefully I'll be able to spend more time here.