• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass #2

Alright Gary the Pirate....it's been two weeks now and I'm holding off on my newbie Pass until this pass finishes. SO NO PIRATING!!!!

Wait I'm pretty sure this was the box Tone, Tom36, Tom H, Nash, Clint, Rob and my self were smoking thru on Saturday night. Gary just said grab what you want.... Brian you missed a hell of a HERF thanks for supplying the smokes.

Paul

Tall Paul said:
Wait I'm pretty sure this was the box Tone, Tom36, Tom H, Nash, Clint, Rob and my self were smoking thru on Saturday night. Gary just said grab what you want.... Brian you missed a hell of a HERF thanks for supplying the smokes.
Paul
Fucking awesome selection! Thank dude.......

Tall Paul said:

Paul

I thought some of them looked familiar...and here I thought that was the Everclear talking back at me. 

Jonesy said:
Alright Gary the Pirate....it's been two weeks now and I'm holding off on my newbie Pass until this pass finishes. SO NO PIRATING!!!!

Which Gary are you referring too?

Partagas Solomon <br />Davi mill Lonnie <br />Something <br />Maybe something else

Work sucks so I doubt I'll be up tomorrow night.....I'm going to P-Town on Thursday with my bride to celebrate our 30th and won't be back until Tuesday so if you can't hang on to it until next Wednseday...."I guess I got to say let it fly. But if you do still have it;

T= #6 HUpmann Royal Robo LCDH 2011.....P= Ramon Allones Gorditos 2010
T= #26 Padron 1926 Series #1 Maddy.......P= Davidoff Millenium Churchill
T= #62 Ashton ESG 21......Davidoff Puro Dominicano Robo

thinde said:
. But if you do still have it;

Have what?

sarah-mudle-pink-pirate-4.jpg

Dude! I'd bet money she's a hell of lot cheaper then what's in the pass, probably more fun but definetly cheaper!

Why do I have this impression you'd need a bunch of bandaids once you were done with her?

Partagas Solomon <br /><br /> Davi mill Lonnie <br /><br />Something-03 SLR Lonnie<br /><br />Maybe something else - 07ish 858 SG<br /><br />Take....somethings.

grateful1 said:
Partagas Solomon <br /><br /> Davi mill Lonnie <br /><br />Something-03 SLR Lonnie<br /><br />Maybe something else - 07ish 858 SG<br /><br />Take....somethings.
Must be FOG code...

My Takes and puts stay the same......

T= #6 HUpmann Royal Robo LCDH 2011.....P #72 Ramon Allones Gorditos 2010
T= #26 Padron 1926 Series #1 Maddy.......P #73 Davidoff Millenium Churchill
T= #67 Ashton ESG 21......P #74 Davidoff Puro Dominicano Robo[/quote]