• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass #2

Jonesy said:

Both.  I asked a simple question and get responses like above.  Paying ones dues is fine, but it wasn't cool how either of you responded to my simple question.  Didn't mean to ruffle either of your feathers.  I assure you, it will not happen again.  If there is a secret handshake or PM format, let me know, and I will align to that as well. 
Yea, and then you started with the name calling. Get out of my pass thread and stay out or I with haunt you the rest of your time here on CP and you don't want that...

You got it wise guy.  Last post in your thread.  Nice post near Halloween.  ;0)

Man people get excitable over the weekend. Brian pm me your addy, got a couple of adjustments to make to the puts - will post later today

insight said:
Man people get excitable over the weekend. Brian pm me your addy, got a couple of adjustments to make to the puts - will post later today

Why'd ya have to go and start all this trouble!? 

geesh

insight said:
T: #4 Cohiba Robusto 
P:#88 07 Victoria

T:#65 RA Estupendo
P:#89 07 Victoria

T:#79 Tat Noella Reserva
P: #90 07 Victoria

and MAYBE

T:#86 Opus Chili Pepper
P: #91 OR Anejo 49 (Dulaney22 edicion limitada)

OK I am amending this because I don't have as many Victorias as I thought:

P:#88 98 SLR Lonnie

P:#89 01 HU Super Corona

P: #90 OR Casa Fuente Lancero

P: #91 Opus BBMF - as old as they get.

#91: 08 SLR DC

Let me know if these are better and I will get some shit shipped your way, thanks for letting me play Brian - it has been too long!

insight said:

P:#88 07 Victoria

P:#89 07 Victoria

P: #90 07 Victoria

and MAYBE

P: #91 OR Anejo 49 (Dulaney22 edicion limitada)

OK I am amending this because I don't have as many Victorias as I thought:

P:#88 98 SLR Lonnie

P:#89 01 HU Super Corona

P: #90 OR Casa Fuente Lancero

P: #91 Opus BBMF - as old as they get.

#91: 08 SLR DC

Let me know if these are better and I will get some shit shipped your way, thanks for letting me play Brian - it has been too long!

looks good to me Phil. Thanks for joining in. I'll get these out in the next day or two!

FU guys, you are so mean to me.  I am reviving the pass now and you better sign up or I swear I am subscribing you all to Caputo's twitter feed.