• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass

Wowza! Whotta package. Congrats to all the players and especially to Brian for putting together such a fantastic pass.

Wilkey

Thanks for the prize pack Brain.. I really appreciate it.. Some of my Fav's

Tim

After work, Julie and I went to a Christmas production of “the Littlest Wiseman” featuring our very own sonovabum as Joseph (who knew Joseph was so old and…well, old?). We thoroughly enjoyed it, a very artful and touching presentation of the Nativity and the bell choir was amazing. We may have a new Christmas tradition in the ‘Bargo’ home.

On the way to the theater, Julie told me “Oh, you got a package today, it’s big” (She always says the sweetest things). We got home late and Sweet Mother of… A ginormous box was waiting in the living room. Brothers, this thing is really amazing! I haven’t done any kind of an inventory yet but I was pulling out bag after bag after bag of some great smokes. I can’t wait to get this one to the troops. I usually don’t get this quality of donations from anyone but the Brothers and Sisters of CigarPass. Thank you! I’ll try to take some pic’s tonight so you can all see the fruits of your generosity and support.

There were quite a few unbanded sticks in the box, I’d like to let the soldiers who get these know what they are. Would the donors please pm me?

Wonderful job gentlemen!

Brian, Thank you so much for thinking of our troops for your first of what I hope to be many expertly run passes.