• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass

Thank you for a fun pass, Brian!

Congrats to you and all the participants for a smooth and satisfying experience. :D

Wilkey

Congrats Brian... I am proud to have contributed to "bustin yer cherry" !!!

I echo everyone Brian, Congrats on a great pass! Thanks for inviting me.

Rob

Thanks for the kind words guys, but a pass is only as good as it's participants and y'all were all top notch! With this being my first pass, I certainly wasn't expecting it to go so smoothly and that's just a testament to all who played. Once again, I thank each and every one of you guys, it's been a privilege and an honor for me.

Brian

Home again, home again,....................Jigity, Jig!

DC#0307 1790 0001 7709 3778 :sign: :whistling:

Thanks for the pass Brian. You done good. All that's left is the final tally on the OPFTH sticks. Something tells me we were all LOW on our guesses.

Thanks for the pass Brian. You done good. All that's left is the final tally on the OPFTH sticks. Something tells me we were all LOW on our guesses.
I was thinking the same thing when you told me you were gonna have to send the OpFTH stick on to preembargo.I should have the pass tomorrow so I'll announce the winner before I go into work tomorrow night.

I'll take 69 .......

:cool:
Well guys, I want to thank all of you for your generosity in donating some sticks to go to OpFTH for our troops. Our total before I add mine is ......64!. Congrats to NCCL on his winning guess of 69! As promised David, you get to choose a cigar from the pass list, I will then "lock" 3, and you get to choose one more.

Does that include the box Mike and Marc sent?
Wow! Thanks for fixing my mistake Matt. I must now try to remove my foot from my mouth and try to get David to accept my sincerest apologies for this mistake. With the addition of the box that Marc and Mike so graciously donated, that puts the total before my addition to 90!!

This in turn makes Cody5thou the new winner with his guess of 73!

Wow, thanks for the contest Uncle Jonesy... This was one hell of a pass and I know the gents oversea are going to love this gift!! Now as far as my first pick, I think I would love to try the Cohiba PIRAMIDE Edicion Limitada 2006!! Thanks agian!!!!

Wow, thanks for the contest Uncle Jonesy... This was one hell of a pass and I know the gents oversea are going to love this gift!! Now as far as my first pick, I think I would love to try the Cohiba PIRAMIDE Edicion Limitada 2006!! Thanks agian!!!!
No problem Bro! Here are the three I am locking down that you can't choose from.

97.Taboada Custom Roll Sublime '07 (P:BobbyRitz T:)
98.Partagas Culebras Coffin '07 (P:BobbyRitz T:)
99.Hoyo de Monterrey Churchill '98 (P:jfields T:)

Does that include the box Mike and Marc sent?
Wow! Thanks for fixing my mistake Matt. I must now try to remove my foot from my mouth and try to get David to accept my sincerest apologies for this mistake. With the addition of the box that Marc and Mike so graciously donated, that puts the total before my addition to 90!!

This in turn makes Cody5thou the new winner with his guess of 73!

Uhm ..... yeah ..... don't think Santa isn't watching you Jonesy .... ???

:sign:

:cool:

Alright here is my next stick!!! Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario robusto!!! :love:

Cohiba PIRAMIDE Edicion Limitada 2006

Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario robusto!!!

....and with those two picks by Cody (they'll be going out tomorrow) that officially ends the Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass. NorCalMark sent somewhere around 139 sticks for the troops, we collected 90 including the box from Mike33 and Mark Twain and I will add around 20 and will get this onward to preembargo to ship out to the troops.Thanks again to all that participated and your unbelievable generosity.... I had a great time and learned a lot.

Congrats Cody!! And to everyone who donated, amazing!! I never thought there would be as many cigars sent to the troops; this place never ceases to amaze me :blush:

Brian, thanks again for a great pass :thumbs: