• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass

Red Sox 39

Brian

.....AND WE HAVE A WINNER! Package will go out in tomorrow's mail Brian!
No Frigging way, holy crap. I can't send myself a package Brian#2 seeing as there is only one winner.
BTW, was I allowed to enter?

(good looking) Brian
Of course you were allowed to enter! Since this was a double up prize package, I guess I will have to put something "extra special" together for you (give me until this weekend to get it out to you)! :whistling:

Box is out. DC 0103 8555 7492 9335 8700

Buyer Beware, box cost me $35.10 to ship priority because it was over 1 cubic foot, maybe use UPS next time...???

Edit: spelling

Buyer Beware, box cost me $35.10 to ship priority because it was over 1 cubic foot, maybe use UPS next time...???

Sorry about that Chris...must be because you caught the cross country send. It only cost me $10.75 to send from NC to FL. I'll make this up to you though Bro.

It was around $18 from CA to WA and that was NOT including the oversize fee, so I think it is just life being rigged

Sorry about that Chris...must be because you caught the cross country send. It only cost me $10.75 to send from NC to FL. I'll make this up to you though Bro.

No problem, I'm just letting people know so there are no surprises

It was around $18 from CA to WA and that was NOT including the oversize fee, so I think it is just life being rigged

Uncle Sam screws again!!!

Ow-freakin'-chee. That's a chunk of change. I'm going to try and meet with BobbyRitz and do our P/Ts together and then split the shipping if it's really that bad.

Wilkey

A close friend of the family just died. We're going up to CT Thu-Sat for the wake, funeral, etc. It looks like it will not make it here before we go. I'll have a neighbor pick it up. Alternatively, BobbyRitz is free to come and pull the box off my porch if he wants. Just let me know so I can make arrangements with my neighbor.

Sorry for the disruption.

Wilkey

Posted in the other thread as well...

I appreciate the condolences. The lady who died has been a second "mother" to my wife since she was a little girl. Their two families have been close for decades. What started out as coughing up blood about this time last year, in the end, turned out to be metastasized brain, liver, and lung cancer. She fought bravely but she's in God's company now. At least she stuck it out long enough to meet her second granddaughter.

I will get in touch with Rob by celphone tomorrow morning and work it out with him. Rest assured the box will be well taken care of.

Take care gentlemen. I'll see you on the flip side.

Wilkey

Just a FYI for you guys that haven't seen a DC# or Rob300c post that he received his prize pack from me for the last contest. I put in my order with Mr.Jerry for Rob's coffee right after the contest ended....well, Jerry was in the process of opening up his store and my order had gotten lost. After a little pm'ing and voicemail, Jerry called yesterday to tell me the order went out in the afternoon. I should have it tomorrow and Rob will have a Super-Sized prize pack go out Saturday for being such a patient guy!

Just a FYI for you guys that haven't seen a DC# or Rob300c post that he received his prize pack from me for the last contest. I put in my order with Mr.Jerry for Rob's coffee right after the contest ended....well, Jerry was in the process of opening up his store and my order had gotten lost. After a little pm'ing and voicemail, Jerry called yesterday to tell me the order went out in the afternoon. I should have it tomorrow and Rob will have a Super-Sized prize pack go out Saturday for being such a patient guy!

Very nice!

<Rob...when are you coming up?> :whistling:

Sorry guys, I'm just getting back into the fold after a few days of work in Charlotte.

Wilkey left message that he received the box and it is secure in his house. He expects to be back over the weekend.

P.S. Wilkey and your family are in my thoughts during this difficult time. Safe travel, good friend.

Sorry guys, I'm just getting back into the fold after a few days of work in Charlotte.

Wilkey left message that he received the box and it is secure in his house. He expects to be back over the weekend.

P.S. Wilkey and your family are in my thoughts during this difficult time. Safe travel, good friend.
Man.... Rob, you should have told me you were coming down here( if you had any free time). I'm 20 minutes out of Charlotte.

I'll definitely be back down there Brian and I'll surely let you you know next time!

Rob

FWIW, here's the deal on shipping. The box is definately "oversized" so the USPS wants you to pay dimentional weight. That is where the high price tag comes from. On this pass and a number of others, I have used click and ship and not paid the dimentional weight. The risk in that is that the box may arrive postage due. If that ever happens to me, I plan on making it right with the recipient, but so far, it had gone through without a hitch. If you take the box to the counter to ship it, there is a very good chance they will charge you the exhorbanate rate, so I strongly suggest Click and Ship. You don't have to have them pick it up, you can still just drop it off at the PO.

Nah dimensional weight wasn't the issue for me. I listed it as normal sized and did click n ship so it is purely a weight thing. No worries, thats the nature of passes as they grow... it is just something to be aware of =)

Nah dimensional weight wasn't the issue for me. I listed it as normal sized and did click n ship so it is purely a weight thing. No worries, thats the nature of passes as they grow... it is just something to be aware of =)

Damn, sombody must have put rocks in it since I saw it last. :(

My apologies for the shipping costs guys. I guess since it cost me under $11 bucks to ship it to Gator, I assumed most of you would get it out the door for around the same or at least under $17.50 or so. I tried keeping it on fairly short hops with Chris having the only big send ( which I will be making good to him since no pass is worth a $35 shipping cost) going from Washington to Delaware. I knew the box was on the bulky side, but with over $700 invested in the cigars in that box, I wanted to make sure nothing happened to them in transit. Lesson learned-The pass host should make the initial long send and let the passers have the short hops.

I'm here in CT now. Made it through NYC with no issues at all then fragged the front bumper against a stone wall while turning around in a dark driveway to get to the Funeral Home. Freakin' $500 damage ,easy. Dead tired now. Box is at home, unopened. Will crack it when I get home Saturday evening.

Wilkey