• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass

Just wanted to let you guys know I will be lurking in the shadows on this pass, trying to figure out how it is done. I can already tell that my humi is not deep enough yet, but I will fix that when I get home.

Thanks in advance for the noob questions you might have to answer.

Tim

Very cool contest! I have a pretty good guess but I'm gonna sit this one out. :D

I'll borrow my wifes lucky number for this one......48!

After a few discussions with Mike (preembargo), we thought that since there were going to be sticks donated into this pass for OpFTH, that we should give them to one of our own in Iraq. MX has been a solid member of our community since he joined up in June so this was a no brainer for me when Mike suggested it. Now that we have someone specific in mind to donate to, Tim and his buddies can watch and follow our pass and join in the fun we're about to have. Hopefully this is alright with everyone that's onboard for the pass because this make it a little more personal for us all since we know Tim.

(This is why I recused myself from the contest.)

I can't tell you how happy I am that Wyatt is on this end of an OpFTH pass. :thumbs:

Tim, sit back enjoy the fun! :D

You guys :love:

I am a soldier damnit....If my troops see me all weepy eyed, how's that gonna look?

Really, I do not know what to say, I am honored to even be thought of.

If I ever become an Army Recruiter, I will use CP as a enlistment bonus. :whistling:

Again, thanks, and I can't wait to watch this pass.

Tim

After a few discussions with Mike (preembargo), we thought that since there were going to be sticks donated into this pass for OpFTH, that we should give them to one of our own in Iraq. MX has been a solid member of our community since he joined up in June so this was a no brainer for me when Mike suggested it. Now that we have someone specific in mind to donate to, Tim and his buddies can watch and follow our pass and join in the fun we're about to have. Hopefully this is alright with everyone that's onboard for the pass because this make it a little more personal for us all since we know Tim.

Oh I get it! You're trying to fleece me of my cigars just so I can go up a few notches from my Newbie status and be part of the "in crowd".
Then you're going to send them to some ass kissing military puke.........................................I say, HELL NO I WILL NOT GO!!!!! :sign:

Seriously Tim...........Just think, you get to watch this and drool over all the cigars we are donating your way brother. Talk about anticipation.

Seriously Tim...........Just think, you get to watch this and drool over all the cigars we are donating your way brother. Talk about anticipation.

Actually,he won't be able to see the cigars that will be coming his way because they will be kept seperate and private so it doesn't interfere with the contest.

Actually,he won't be able to see the cigars that will be coming his way because they will be kept seperate and private so it doesn't interfere with the contest.

Awww Damn! I thought we were going to be taunting him by posting the donated cigars along with P&T's. :laugh:

Awww Damn! I thought we were going to be taunting him by posting the donated cigars along with P&T's. :laugh:

I like jfeilds Idea...

Hey who said that......do you hear something.......move along nothing to see here

:sign:

I wouldn't have it any other way.....

Mr. Jerry has informed me that the coffee has been packaged and is on it's way. It will be Caribbean Cutthroat for those that haven't tried Killer Beans coffee. Also, those of you that haven't posted your guess for the second contest, don't forget to enter one (MX, you're invited into this contest also). I also have ammended the rules some. There will be ISOM for NC trading and vice versa in this pass if that's how you want to go. Also, P/T's will not need to be approved just posted...I think with this group, it won't be a problem. :thumbs: