• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Joy of a Salesman

Wisco

If you are in sales you have most likely heard, experienced, or heard someone who has experienced all of these things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVLAvix-dX0

It does have some F bombs if that is frowned upon where you are.

I am in customer retention and marketing and I loved every bit of it!

That is hilarious. Not in sales anymore, but I spend years in retail, car and outside sales. That video was dead on. Thanks for sharing.

Hilarious!

Apparently you have to be in sales to appreciate this as much as we did.

Back in school I did an internship with some retail stockbrokers. It was all about moving product and hitting targets, not so much about managing assets...more about gathering assets and selling whatever financial products that provided them with the largest margins on commissions. Nothing like I expected it to be, and definitely showed me what I didn't want to do for a living.

That was hilarious. And sad since that was my 20 years in the car business. LOL

Right on the money!

I just got my "New" compensation package after posting the highest percentage growth (in my territory) within the entire company, roughly 30 sales people....I posted a 13.9% increase...in this friggin' economy no less.

Now all I have to do this year is increase my sales by 28% to make the same money I made last year!...but after that, the commission rates double and I'll "make the big bucks!"

Funny sh*t...the more you make a company, the more they demand from their top producers.

It's been the same story since the caveman who invented the wheel put out a sales force to peddle his new invention! ;)

But it's our chosen profession, nobody holds a gun to our head to continue this insanity!