• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The joyful side of spring!

Thanks for all the kind words, gentlemen.

OMG she's beautiful!!!!!! Congrats!!! Glad everyone is Okay.

So, What special smoke did you set aside for this event?????
The celebratory smoke will be either a Padron 40th or a Taboada Dom Peringone. The Taboada is from the '06 batch, so I'm not sure if it's really ready. The Padron is, of course, always a winner.

The cigar will be accompanied by the remainder of the Old Fettercairn 26 yo Stillman's Dram that was generously bestowed upon this humble whisky novice.

The celebration will have to come a little later. I need some alone time to fully enjoy it, and that won't be forthcoming until wife and baby are home.

What mesmerizing eyes! She's beautiful, Alan.

Please accept my heartiest congratulations to your entire family on your new blessing.

Is big brother primed and ready to assume his mantel of big brotherhood? :)

Wilkey

I think he's as ready as a 4 year old can be. :) He's very excited and was rooting for a baby sister, so he got exactly what he wanted. He's very helpful around the house and is a great little fella. I think he'll be a great big brother. If the sight of my mug can't scare away the suitors in a few years, I think he'll be able to handle it. :)

Thanks again for the kind words!

She obviously get's her good looks from her mother. ;)

Only kidding...

Congrats to both of you!!

Congratulations man. Hope all is well with mom and baby.

Congrats! She is absolutely adorable. Enjoy every second with her.

Ken

Congratulations! There's no better time then the present, enjoy it all while you can! :thumbs:

I'm not sure if there are more bombs flying or babies! Congrats!!!

The wife and I are off to Lamas or however the heck you spell it class tomorrow. Hopefully we will have a healthy little girl like you also!

Get some rest,

Andy