• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The KC Area’s Fall 2006 Big Dinner Herf

NO thongs damn it!! ??? I can see Brad is gonna have to bring in the bouncers for this one.

Ok gang this badboy is official! We are on for 9/16/06 after hours at the Outlaw! Bring what you want to eat and drink(Scotch will be taken care of :D )! No thongs allowed!

Thats awesome Brad! What time is the official shut down time...or does that exist? I would think it might be when the Scotch runs out, but I have heard tales of your Scotch fetish and have to assume..it never runs out.

I located a stripper that's willing to come hang out, but we need to make some consessions for her....she needs a place to hang her prosthetic leg and someone has to administer Penicillin every few hours...otherwise she is good to go. :whistling: She has agreed to lose some weight for the event too which is nice.

I know she sounds rough, but she is willing and not everyone can say they had the chance to drink Scotch, smoke cigars and watch a one-legged, festering over weight stripper wallow around thier lounge. Who wants the first lap dance?

Thats awesome Brad! What time is the official shut down time...or does that exist? I would think it might be when the Scotch runs out, but I have heard tales of your Scotch fetish and have to assume..it never runs out.

I located a stripper that's willing to come hang out, but we need to make some consessions for her....she needs a place to hang her prosthetic leg and someone has to administer Penicillin every few hours...otherwise she is good to go. :whistling: She has agreed to lose some weight for the event too which is nice.

I know she sounds rough, but she is willing and not everyone can say they had the chance to drink Scotch, smoke cigars and watch a one-legged, festering over weight stripper wallow around thier lounge. Who wants the first lap dance?
ME! She sounds like alot of fun!
We close down at 8 but you guys should get there a little early to get it rolling.

How late can we stay?? :D

Shall we help you open up in the morning?? :p

Like I told you and Todd, the wife is outta town that weekend, so I don't have to make it home till Sunday night! :sign: