• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The know your "FOGS" contest for newblers

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
So, you want to start a war. You want to send some bombs to some FOGS. You want to work your way into the war "lore". Since you guys are so eager to prove yourselves, let see how well you know the old guys that you're trying to harass. Let's see if you're worthy to represent this "Newbellion" to claim to be a part of!

Rules:
1) Must have joined no earlier than January 1st 2010 and no later than March 14th 2011.
2) No asshats allowed!
3) You are allowed 2 guesses and they must be at least 48 hours apart.
4) You are NOT ALLOWED to pm any of the FOGS that are included in the questions!
5) Contest will run exactly one week from the start time of this post

NO EDITING YOUR POST OR IT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!

FOG Trivia

1) What does Devil Doc's wife call him?
2) What breed of dog rules the BlindedByScience household?
3) What type of car has Grateful1 been restoring?
4) What type of cigar "whore" is AVB known as?
5) How is Insight linked to Jack Sparrow?
6) What is the name of Swissy's boat?
7) LilBastage has a cult-like following in Kansas City for a certain feature. What is it?
8) Who is the hot woman in jfields avatar?

Prize Pack

Anejo #55
Tatuaje Anarchy
Padron 1926 Serie #2 Maduro
Opus X Perfecxion X
Diamond Crown Maximus #4
WOAM
New Silver Palio cutter w/pouch

If there is no winner in the time frame then I will randomly choose a newb (via a drawing) that has participated in this contest to send a package to. All answers can be found!

Good Luck!

Nice #2, I was thinking of doing something like this. Guess I won't, now. :( :D

1) What does Devil Doc's wife call him? Hunk-a Hunk-a Burnin' Love

2) What breed of dog rules the BlindedByScience household? I see him having a house full of Daschunds.

3) What type of car has Grateful1 been restoring? A hurse to carry Noobs in.

4) What type of cigar "whore" is AVB known as? Aged White Owls, and some Liquor infused tubos.

5) How is Insight linked to Jack Sparrow? Insight created a mutiny, and stole the Black Pearl.

6) What is the name of Swissy's boat? Northwestern, Cornelia Marie, or Time Bandit....I forgot which.

7) LilBastage has a cult-like following in Kansas City for a certain feature. What is it? He's a bearded wonder.

8) Who is the hot woman in jfields avatar? My future wife, and current squeeze.

:whistling:

Did I win? :sign:

Aww, they won't play with you Jonesy. Too much work. haven't you heard, the 2010 - 2011 generation likes it mushed-up and hand fed to them. Search? What's that?

;)

My humble first attempt:

1. Devil Doc's wife calls him Chief

2. BBS's Pets Isis (7 years old - 17 pound Pom / American Eskimo mix), Lucy (3 years old - 15 lb Chihuahua), Natasha (12 years old - 6lb Poodle),and Rosie (12 years old - 4lb Chihuahua)

3. '55 Chevy

4. AVB is known as a Gurkha whore

5. Jack_Sparrow was a member (possibly a novelty account of insight) who would pirate and hold captive the "you learn something new..." passes set up by insight which added some more 'pizzaz' to the pass*

6. Swissy's boat is named the "Swissy Baroo"

7. LilBastage is famous in KC for having herfed with the Padrons?

8.Kate Moss*

The asterisked answers are ones that I admit required more research on my part.

My humble first attempt:

2. BBS's Pets Isis (7 years old - 17 pound Pom / American Eskimo mix), Lucy (3 years old - 15 lb Chihuahua), Natasha (12 years old - 6lb Poodle),and Rosie (12 years old - 4lb Chihuahua)

3. '55 Chevy

5. Jack_Sparrow was a member (possibly a novelty account of insight) who would pirate and hold captive the "you learn something new..." passes set up by insight which added some more 'pizzaz' to the pass*

8.Kate Moss*

number 7 should also be asterisked as well, sorry for the non-edit, didn't want to break the rules

My humble first attempt:

3. '55 Chevy

I knew it, I just knew it. There's always been something that never sat right with me about that insight guy. I've always known he was a Giants fan, but now we can add duplicitous, picaresque, insidious and false to the list. Rod, I don't know what you're waiting for. :angry:

The only thing I know Alan is famous for iin KC is his "flute" playing skills, but maybe that is a small group....

I needed #7 from the list. The others I had done.

My humble first attempt:

3. '55 Chevy

8.Kate Moss*

My humble first attempt:

3. '55 Chevy

8.Kate Moss*

number 7 should also be asterisked as well, sorry for the non-edit, didn't want to break the rules

FYI - Rosie passed on December 19 2010, so she is part of the family in spirit. But, you probably know that from researching your FOGS.

The only thing I know Alan is famous for iin KC is his "flute" playing skills, but maybe that is a small group....

It was a RECORDER, FFS! Didn't you go to elementary school? Damn 'Tuckians... :p

It was a RECORDER, FFS! Didn't you go to elementary school? Damn 'Tuckians... :p

OK, so it was a Hillbilly Flute....I never had to play the recorder in grade school. In music class we just listened to Zeppelin' and Pink Floyd.....

OK, so it was a Hillbilly Flute....I never had to play the recorder in grade school. In music class we just listened to Zeppelin' and Pink Floyd.....

We listened to Skynyrd and Molly Hatchet and learned how to play "Flirtin' With Disaster" on the recorder and ukulele. That's a real education, my friend.

Nice contest Jonesy!

I'm following this closely as some of those questions I'm curious to know the real answer to.

I know JFields' avatar, but I ain't sayin'.
wink.gif
Does that date my age?

Okay, I admit, I just went through all my old images of everything in my past (with the help of Google images) and I'm throwing my hands up, "no mas, no mas"

I know I've seen it before, but then in order to remember, I'd have to drop some windowpanes and I gotta be somewhere tomorrow!
laugh.gif