• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The last couple day have been rough

cigar1993

Smoke Seller
I hope I haven't let anyone down on emails and such the last few days. My Dad was taken to the hospital and isn't expected to live more than a few days. I'm trying to keep up my customer contacts as best I can, but if I'm a bit slower than usual, I apologize, and will certainly get to you as quickly as I can.

I've tried hard to establish a reputation for good customer service, and you've all been overwhelmingly positive, but the next few days may be problematic, and I just wanted you to know what was going on if I don't live up to my usual response rate.

Sorry,

Gary

Our prayers are with you and your family during these hard times.

Wow... sorry to hear the bad news. Best thoughts, wishes and prayers for you, your dad and your family

Don't apologize...family first. Thoughts and prayers with you, your Dad, and your family. Hang in there man.

Hey everyone,

I've been contacting Gary with a purchase for the past few days.
Gary even went out of his way to get what I want.

Gary takes care of his customers...even when times are tough.

Thanks for taking care of my purchase...I'm sure we all understand if orders are received a few days late.

I just want to say what a great guy Gary is.
Thanks Gary!

Hang in there...

Sorry to hear, thoughts and prayers are with your father, you and family.

I am sorry to hear about your father.
Don't worry about the rest of us we will be here when you get back.

Gary,

Very sorry to hear about your Dad...it's a tough thing to go through. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

chewbacco said:
Hey everyone,

Thanks for taking care of my purchase...I'm sure we all understand if orders are received a few days late.

Thanks Gary!
[snapback]248380[/snapback]​

X2

At times like this you have to do what's right, and that's take care of your dad.

Great show of class to notify us now as opposed to making excuses later, and, most of all, best wishes in what must be a very tough time for you.

chewbacco said:
Hey everyone,

Thanks Gary!

Hang in there...

I agree 500%!

Gary, you and your family will be in my prayers. :(

Thoughts and prayers will be with you, your family and your father.

Gary,

Take care of what's important. Cigars can wait. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time.

Thanks for all that you've done for me, personally. Do let me know if there's any way I can help.

Best,
Wilkey

Gary,

I'm very sorry to hear this news. I wish you all the best during this difficult time. My prayers are with you and your family.

Mark

I think Chewbacco said it best, prayers sent for the family.

chewbacco said:
Hey everyone,

Thanks Gary!

Hang in there...

Hang in there Gary, thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

May God bless you and your family. I and my family will remember you and yours in our prayers.