• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Boxpass, 2006

So what is going on with this thing? Did stewa get it approved and sent out?

Package shipped out today. Waiting on Mel to acknowledge the final email as he may want to update the list himself before I post P/T. Anyway the pigeon is flying and the cigars are rehydrated. I think the heat must have been on at the post office it came to me from or something!

T - #43 Exodus Silver Corona Grande
P - #65 LFD Double Ligero 6x60

T - #56 Rocky Patel Vintage 90 Robusto
P - #66 Rocky Patel Connecticutt Churchill

T - #59 AF Hemmingway Best Seller
P - #67 CAO eXtreme Corona

T - #61 Cusano Corojo 97 Robusto
P - #68 Rocky Patel Edge Toro maduro

057.gif

Hmmm, real sorry to hear about that Jeff... ;)

Well folks it looks like this bird is either going to the west coast or stopping short in the rockies... Good luck!

Still no word from Mel I will check back in the day and try and get this off as soon as he lets me know.

So are we down to 3? We can call it a draw and do a 3 way split. :laugh:

I I get it next I will be accepting bribes to NOT send it to YOU! ;)

Ok guys sorry for holding this up I screwed up the first put/take but it has been resolved so here are my put/takes.

Put # 70 Carlos Torano Nicaragua Selection (Churchill)
Take# 62 Ramon Allones

Put # 71 Bolivar Vintage 94 Belicoso Fino
Take# 68 Rocky Patel Edge

Put # 72 K.Hansotia Symphony
Take# 58 R.P Vintage 92

Mel gave me an ok on the put/takes but did not let me know who to send it too. :sign: So the box is packed up and riding in my truck I will check back during the day and see if he has checked his pm.

Again Sorry Guys

Jeff

I think you just pick randomly pick one of the remaining envelopes and send her out.

Yeah just pick one of the remaining enveloped and let it fly

Shit an I stupid or what don't answer sorry guys I thought they were extra lables my bad :blush: this is going out today.