• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Boxpass, 2006

Last year's final 3 were all in the East. This year's are all in the West. Who's next?????????????

Yeah you pick the envelope that is farthest East and it moves West from there. :whistling:

I am sure it is coming to me now since the RP Edge and Vintage are taken. :angry:

Well this bad boy hit my stoop this morning despite all of my best efforts to keep it at bay. I will crack it open and send my put/takes to melski by tomorrow in hopes to get it back up in the air Monday. Jason - David, I hold your fate in my hands... Well actually my 6 year old will be making the pick so he does. :p

Good luck to the final two!

This was a fun one to watch, though I would have liked to have been the winner (or at least a later participant! :) )

Well this bad boy hit my stoop this morning despite all of my best efforts to keep it at bay. I will crack it open and send my put/takes to melski by tomorrow in hopes to get it back up in the air Monday. Jason - David, I hold your fate in my hands... Well actually my 6 year old will be making the pick so he does. :p

Well, it's getting down there isn't it!!!
Now, finish up, and send that MF to Sacramento!!! I have faith in your child for doing what's right!!! ;)

This has been a blast guys! Thanks melski for running a GREAT pass bro, and letting me be a part of it!!! :thumbs:
Good luck Jason!

Well it is finally here. Now we will see who's magic is working. Someone better get out the Rabbit's foot and a chicken claw! Or the checkbook might work just as well! :sign:

Good luck to both of you!!

Brandon

rabbits10.jpg

:thumbs:

Puts and takes were submitted earlier this evening and I am waiting on approval. I forgot that I am in meetings ALL day tomorrow so I won't be able to throw this bird back into the air until Tuesday. So, come Thursday or Friday we will all know who the Last Herfer Standing actually is..

Oh and BTW Jason and David, my little guy chose the final envelope earlier this evening so your destiny has been determined.. I knew I would feel bad having to be the one who decided this, so the runner up will receive a few nice parting gifts to ease his pain.

Well, it's getting down there isn't it!!!
Now, finish up, and send that MF to Sacramento!!! I have faith in your child for doing what's right!!! ;)

This has been a blast guys! Thanks melski for running a GREAT pass bro, and letting me be a part of it!!! :thumbs:
Good luck Jason!

Now see you went and used foul language and had a general undertone of spite and ill will in your post. Not very fitting for the Season! Therefore I am confident that the fates will punish you for such vulgarity and greed and point the package in the right direction.

I for one have been a very good boy this year and am more deserving of the box . . . last! Besides I will be sending a couple packs of Pokemon and YugiOh! cards to denverdog's kid to ensure my victory! :whistling:

Alright P/T have been approved and here they are. This thing flies at dawn so beware you two!

Takes:

63 - Padron 6000 Torp
64 - AF Cuban Belicoso Sun Grown
65 - La Flor Dominicana DL-660

Puts:

73 - Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Torpedo
74 - RyJ Reserva Real Toro
75 - CAO Criollo Pato

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Jonas

Very sporting of you on the consolation prize, jason.

.....and a hush falls over the crowd. I suspect that come Friday we will know who this year's Last Herfer Standing will be. jeff's Voodoo Princess turned out to be a kewpie doll. I see from another thread that dan's chicken choking seems only to have gotten him a rash. Will jason's bribe work to his advantage or will david's trash-talking carry the day? We'll know soon!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of this year's participants. Hopefully everyone got to try something new and had some fun in the process. God willing, and the creek don't rise, I'll be back to do it again next year

Thanks for all of your hard work Mel, and if you're ever over here on the "Good Side", my back deck is always open! :D

agreed, thanks Mel for having me. It's been a blast the last couple of weeks waiting to see who the last herfer will be!

Looks like the Christmas rush has taken its toll on the PO. I expect one of you to get an unwelcome package in a matter of hours...

Well I had a bit of a scare this morning! The mail carrier came walking up to my house with a large package and I was thinking "CRAP!". Then upon closer inspection it was the package form my CP Secret Santa.

Whew!!!!

Guess the package is going to davidr2340. Sorry about your luck man! :D