• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Pass.....

That pigeon needs to take its a$$ and fly right back out of the midwest - how 'bout the northeast :)

or if it wants some warm weather, doesn't it have a home in Cali? ;)

Hey, Nick, ya got an extra keyboard? I just spit coffee all over mine!

Here are my P/T's

T - #5
P #29 - Montecristo White - rothchilde
T - #7
P #30 - Carlos Torano Camaroon 1916 - churchill
T - #11
P #31 - Troya Extra - churchill
T - #23
P #32 - Perdomo Reserve Cuban Cafe R - robusto

I'll get my nasty goat smelling butt cleaned up and get this shipped to Illinois this morning :laugh:

Melski, thanks for letting me play. This was fun, short, but fun!

edit for formatting

melski said:
<sigh>

Ya know, someday I'm gonna learn how to make those big colorful letters.

[snapback]241415[/snapback]​

I just noticed this message...
The easiest way is to highlight what you want to change and then pick the color. It will close the tags for you automatically. Then if you want a new size do it again.

Tada!

I just hope this strong wind from the south keeps that box going NORTH! :D

Ok, DC # is...

BR549 1926 1964 1845 1492

Great plays, allen!

LMAO......BR549..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was wondering if that was a thinly disguised hint. The only "junior" that I'm aware of (BrownDevil) has backed out of the pass so it can't be going there. Does our resident Wizz know something?

Testing...Testing...

Could be :whistling:

Looks like you got the color thing!

Woo-Hoo! It worked!

Someone must have mighty powerful mojo to get our resident wizard out early. Is the chicken population decreasing? Does WalMart have to order more pins? All will be revealed in the end. BTW, allen, do we really want to know what you were doing with that goat?

:0

melski said:
Woo-Hoo! It worked!

Someone must have mighty powerful mojo to get our resident wizard out early. Is the chicken population decreasing? Does WalMart have to order more pins? All will be revealed in the end. BTW, allen, do we really want to know what you were doing with that goat?

:0
[snapback]246351[/snapback]​

I, ahem... am forbidden by law to discuss that... ahem...

theorangeman said:
That pigeon needs to take its a$$ and fly right back to the midwest - and skip the northeast :)

or if it wants some warm weather, doesn't it have a home in Cali? ;)
[snapback]246232[/snapback]​

I think that's what he said...go to the midwest and skip the northeast. Right??

Oh damn, woops! I guess I ought to proof what I type more often - I just hope it's not too late...

ATTENTION PIGEON!!!! PLEASE DISREGARD EARLIER COMMAND - ABORT, ABORT, ABORT!!!!

NEW ORDERS:
The boys up North have a warm spot for your hairy, feathery a$$ - get on up there son. :laugh:

:( the fricking water and wind were to much 3 foot chop and somtimes 4 foot what a rough time all we caught were dinks. nothing big Almost got sea sick but lit up a rockey patel edge and everthing settled out fine :cool: lol sorry mel no keepers

hectortmc said:
Mel I'm back had a great fishing trip caught a load of stripers. biggest one was 30inches on a fly rod. :) any way the p's and t's sound good to me this is fun. Hope i'm last on the list.
Hectortmc :cool:

Can't say I've every used a fly rod to catch those; I usually use $1's and $20's. :laugh: :p

gandolf565 said:
BTW, allen, do we really want to know what you were doing with that goat?
[snapback]246351[/snapback]​
I, ahem... am forbidden by law to discuss that... ahem...
[snapback]246357[/snapback]​
Unless of course you lived in Washinton, or housed your goats there. UGH!!!!

Good plays all... I'm gonna go back and watch another movie and drink some more wine. :D

Cheers!
- C

Thanks for saving me the trouble of looking that up, cory.

Dear Dan,
It's now 2 fish plus a 2 cigar penalty for trying to hose the host. :D

I can remember going down to Cambrige and fishing off the bridge for stripers. Unfortuneately the lights (and better fishing) were on the side with no walkway. So we would wait for a traffic break, cross over and climb over to the outside; one handed fishing while you held on with the other hand. Ah the memories.