• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Pass.....

loanshark said:
I got the pass today. I will post P&T later
[snapback]247064[/snapback]​

And once again the pigeon has overflown me...
woohoo.gif

Takes
18 - Oliva "O" Maduro Ole
19 - Por Larranaga Piramide
21 - Triple Ligero X3
27 - Partagas Cifuentes Octubre

Puts
37-CAO Bazila torp
38- CAO Italia torp ( laser engraved for the birth of my daughter)
39- Onyx Chuchill
40- Sherpa mystic

let me know if this works and
i will send it out

Hey Loanshark, before you release the pigeon, do me a favor and remind him that I hear that this time of the year, out West is a great place to visit. :laugh:

melski said:
Great plays, allen!

LMAO......BR549..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was wondering if that was a thinly disguised hint. The only "junior" that I'm aware of (BrownDevil) has backed out of the pass so it can't be going there. Does our resident Wizz know something?

Testing...Testing...
[snapback]246348[/snapback]​
I use BR549 for any bogus number I need. Hee-Haw was a great show :)
So, really there was no disguised message, but didn't want to let the cat out of the bag just in case someone was nervous (orangeman :))

Thanks for letting me play!

mike, those plays look mighty fine to me. Hope you enjoy the takes; I know someone will enjoy your puts.

Hmmmm.....do we have a smart pigeon on our hands? He seems to be getting the colder spots out of the way first, maybe planning on holidays in a warmer climate? If I lived in Wyoming or Idaho or even Illinois I'd be getting very nervous right about now. Or will he take the short hop to Millville? Oh, and Jeff, no fair using guided missiles to blast that bird out of the sky early. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let the games continue!

melski said:
mike, those plays look mighty fine to me. Hope you enjoy the takes; I know someone will enjoy your puts.

Hmmmm.....do we have a smart pigeon on our hands? He seems to be getting the colder spots out of the way first, maybe planning on holidays in a warmer climate? If I lived in Wyoming or Idaho or even Illinois I'd be getting very nervous right about now. Or will he take the short hop to Millville? Oh, and Jeff, no fair using guided missiles to blast that bird out of the sky early. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let the games continue!
[snapback]247231[/snapback]​

Hey, they only blast Russia, China, Kore....oh, ive said too much....

But im sure i could arrange to nuke a simple pass before it got to my doorstep!! :laugh:

Stay out of Wyoming! Its a BAD place unless im last in line! :D

melski said:

Let the games continue!
LOL .. Nice plays!!!!!!!

How, or better, where did you get a laser to engrave your cigars? I have got to see that. I am hoping that my wife and I concieve a child in a year or so and I would like to do something special like that. PM me the info and a pic if you have one. :thumbs:

And for the record, there is nothing to be afraid of in Idaho. You can even ask the sheep that have fled from Wyoming or Washington!!! :whistling:

Cheers!
- C

melski said:
Hmmmm.....do we have a smart pigeon on our hands? will he take the short hop to Millville? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let the games continue!

No short hops to Millville :0 redirect that bird!

BrewMeister said:
Is the BIRD in the wind? Or still in NJ?
[snapback]248211[/snapback]​

I for one hope it is in the wind, cause if not it will be on my door step today :0 .

The bird is going out today. Sorry I have been a little crazy with the new baby.

Real life "newbies" can be a handful, especially if it's the first one. Get some sleep Mike!

OK, then. The birdis away. Since tomorrow is a postal holiday, I see only one way for a Saturday delivery and that's the short hop to Millville. Otherwise, it'll be a bad day somewhere come Monday. :laugh:

I have the package sitting here in front of me. Some pretty nice looking sticks are showing up. I will try to look at possibly doing a couple of puts and takes this afternoon. I will post more later...

Good question, Jeffro, I was wondering the same thing. I'm in no rush to get the pigeon, trust me, but I would like to know how many more voodoo hexes I need to send out to keep our feathered friend far away from Illinois!