• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Pass.....

theorangeman said:
Hmmm... just 8 envelopes remaining (right?)

Startin' to get interesting ;)
[snapback]250856[/snapback]​

Yup, and....

I just ruined someone evening by opening one!! :laugh: :laugh:

Lets just say, after im done with it, the birdy is going to make another fairly long flight!

What was your plays jeffro? I am already out but it is still fun to see whats in there and where it's headed.Did you see them nasty yard smokes in the host bag?...... ;)

melski said:
Isn't everywhere a long flight from Wyoming? :D
[snapback]251270[/snapback]​
Not Idaho, that's just a bump over. Looks like I skated on this one. :whistling:

- C

I have to wonder as well, what were your P and T Jeffro?

LeePitts said:
What was your plays jeffro? I am already out but it is still fun to see whats in there and where it's headed.Did you see them nasty yard smokes in the host bag?...... ;)
[snapback]251381[/snapback]​

Methinks the postal police got Jeffro for tampering with the mail. :0

Haven't heard a peep from him in two days. We gots a holiday coming up and the proverbial postal rush after that. Gots to turn it over quick so that someone will have a really nice package for Christmas.

By my count there should have been 9, maybe 10, envelopes left when Jeffro got it:

BlueDragon
jgohlke
Bresdogsr
JAEwing
BrewMeister
theorangeman
awliou
PSTAN
hectormc
BrownDevil - if you pick the label for Robert Cifuentes Jr toss it out and choose another

Hey guys...

Sorry i havent replied...the day i got it me and the wife went out to dinner and i got a REALLY nasty stomach bug or something that laid me up for the last couple days. Last thing i wanted to think about was cigar!! :laugh:

Anywho...there isnt really too much here that i havent tried on the takes, except two that caught my eye.

Onyx Reserve Churchill(39) (which is actually a Toro) for a Fuente Double Chateau

CAO Italia Gondola(38) for a Rocky Patel Vintage 92 Toro

And a nice stick or two in the host bag...

If you dont have any objections Melski, ill have my wife sent it off to the next poor sucker tomarrow morning(ill PM you the DC# and where its headed)...not including the next person, there are 9 envelopes left.

Some MIGHTY fine lookin smokes in the host bag!! A couple that i wish were takes!! :D

Fly little birdy, FLY!!!

PAckage is on its way to the next victim, should be there sometime monday...Melski, ill send you the DC# tonight.

That poor pigeon is flapping his wings off! :laugh:

Jeff's shooting may be a little off, but it seems our little rock dove has suffered some minor damage. The lid to the container has been left behind. All things considered, I don't think that should present much of a problem, short term. I will try to come up with a solution to make our birdie whole again.

theorangeman said:
Jeffro,

That's no way to treat a little pigeon! :laugh:
[snapback]252745[/snapback]​

Well, i had nothing but good intentions in mind....i was still feeling a little off and didnt want to contaminate the package with my funk so i had the wifey pack it up....still cant figure out how the heck she forgot the lid!! Ohwells, as soon as the next person sends it off, ill get in touch with the person after and get this birdy flying 100% again! :D

And whos the one with the cool engraving/etching on the italia?? I didnt even notice it until today when i took the cellephane off. Thats a really neat idea to give out some good tasting cigars when you have a new kiddo on the way! :thumbs:

Sounds good to me, Jeffro. Regarding the engraving, you mean on the cigar cellophane, right?

theorangeman said:
Sounds good to me, Jeffro. Regarding the engraving, you mean on the cigar cellophane, right?
[snapback]252792[/snapback]​

No, its actually on the wrapper! Very cool idea!

Well, I am officially out :( . My wife called and said I got a box from Jeff in Wyoming. The bird obviously did not know that the east coast was shut down for Thanksgiving. I am working a 14 hour day today and will not get to go through it until tomorrow night. Will then get it out ASAP.

bresdogsr said:
Well, I am officially out :( . My wife called and said I got a box from Jeff in Wyoming. The bird obviously did not know that the east coast was shut down for Thanksgiving. I am working a 14 hour day today and will not get to go through it until tomorrow night. Will then get it out ASAP.
[snapback]253040[/snapback]​

Sorry man! :p If you could send me a PM with the next shippers name and address so i can forward the lid to them, i would appreciate it(ive already OK'ed this with Melski)