• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last Herfer Standing Pass.....

Looks like a great package for the last herfer standing :D . Glad to have been part of this pass. Happy Holidays Merry Christmas to all!!!

We're glad to report that the Pennsylvanian contingent is pigeon free today?? :) And Florida???

And PENNSYLVANIA is still pigeon free?? :) I thought the bird would have landed somewhere today for sure. If it hasn't landed in Florida, USPS must be way behind on Priority Mail deliveries...

No pigeon action for me yesterday, :) only one more mail delivery before Christmas, that is today, then it will be Tuesday the 27th before USPS runs again. If it made the mail on the 17th, it would be 7 days today in Priority Mail?? Oh well, time will tell.

DC# merely notifies of intention to mail on the 19th. Andrew says he prepaid postage and that may explain why no scan in. Alas, all we can do is wait. :(

Good luck to you remaining guys. It was a pretty fun pass to participate in. Thanks Melski for putting this together and Merry Christmas.

:( well the pigeon landed on my door step sent melski my put and takes and will post when he approves. i also pulled robert sifuentes but he dropped out so i pulled one of the others. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder where it will land. :cool: melski it was fun thanks

Hector Hector Hector! Send that pigeon south for the winter!
235169oiseau01.gif

Wow, took awhile for that thing to land. :angry: I sent that thing priority mail on 12/19. Must of been backlogged at USPS. Good to see that the birdie touched down...it was starting to worry me.

Andrew

Some mighty fine plays coming up.....as usual, I will wait for Dan to post his Ts/Ps before I change the master list.

That leaves just 2 herfers standing. While the runner-up usually gets short shrift, he should be consoled by the fact that he will get to choose from some very fine smokes for his Ts/Ps. I'm also thinking about a small surprise as consolation for having come so far and just missing the big prize.

Now we wait with bated breath to find out who will be the Last Herfer Standing!

:whistling: :whistling: WELL HERE ARE MY PUT AND TAKES:
P- # 81 ROCKY PATEL EDGE TORO MADURO
T- # 26 EL REY DEL MUNDO TORO MADURO

P- # 82 K. HANSOTIA SYMPHANY ROBUSTO
T- # 32 PERDOMO RESERVE CUBAN CAFE ROBUSTO

P- # 83 HOYO DE MONTERREY EXCALIBUR STERLING FORTIS
T- # 75 SAVINELLI LIGA ESPECIAL TORPEDO

P- # 84 ROCKY PATEL VINTAGE 1992 CHURCHILL
T- # 71 PADRON 6000 MADURO

MELSKI THANKS FOR LETTING ME PLAY MY FIRST PASS AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO PLAYED IT WAS A BLAST. I WANT TO WISH ALL WHO PLAYED A HAPPY NEW YEARS. THE PIGEON STARTS THE JOURNEY TOMORROW AS I WILL MAIL IT OUT. SO LOOK OUT WHO EVER IS LEFT HE'LL BE FLYING IN A TOWN NEAR YOU. :whistling:
THANKS AGAIN MELSKI

OK THE PIGEON IS ON THE LOOSE AS OF NOW. JUST MAILED IT SO THOSE OF YOU IN THE RUNNING GOOD LUCK.

Some one will have a great package of cigars coming to them. This pass was a great idea and thank you Melski for coming up with it.

Back in town and catching up....

I guess I'm also back to watching the mailbox!

We seem to have picked up a few extra cigars along the way, soooooo, even though it is small recompense for coming so close, I would like the runner up to take an extra cigar from the pass and one from the host bag (I understand some of you didn't play by the rules :whistling: ).

Have I let everybody hang in suspense long enough?

I got the package on Saturday. I'm the "almost winner"....That leaves only one person left...you know who you are.

I have had a few PM's with Mel, our pass host. Got the P&T's worked out and he was very generous with his offer of a freebie from each bag. Here's how it works out.

Takes:
49 - JRUltimate Cab #50
65 - Edge Torpedo maduro
78 - Perdomo Reserve maduro Figurado "P"

Puts:
85 - CAO 65 Moda
86 - Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto #5
87 - Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Robusto

Pass Freebie:
82 - k. Hansotia Symphony robusto

Host bag freebie:
HDM Corona (I think)

Ok...well that is that! I'm going to box this little pigeon and send it on the way to it's final destination.

I've never been so disappointed to recieve a box of cigars! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, it was great fun. I can't believe I was the "almost winner"!

Cheers,
Joe