• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Last in Line is now First

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
One of the best voices in Metal, I'm glad I got to see him more than a few times.

LINKY

Dang. :(

RIP, Ronnie. May your ancestors welcome you warmly into their shining company.

What a voice that man had. Such a loss.

~Boar

Wow, what a loss. I had no idea he was 67 either. As a teenager growing up in the mid to late 80s I went through my mandatory Metal phase and Heaven and Hell is still one of my favorite albums regardless of genre. RIP Ronnie. Doc, I simply can't get my head around your wife being a fan.

Ha, she goes to Def Leopard concerts. How she fits her ass in those jeans is a fuggin' testament to a woman's will.

Doc.

A metal icon and a huge influence on metal music. He will be missed...

The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes then steal your dreams it's Heaven and Hell...
RIP Dio.

Wow, what a loss. I had no idea he was 67 either. As a teenager growing up in the mid to late 80s I went through my mandatory Metal phase and Heaven and Hell is still one of my favorite albums regardless of genre. RIP Ronnie. Doc, I simply can't get my head around your wife being a fan.

The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes then steal your dreams it's Heaven and Hell...
RIP Dio.

The real loss would have been if he never stepped in front of the microphone.

Such a loss.

Ronnie had one of those voices that you knew it was him when any of his songs came on the radio. I'm happy knowing that this one will live on forever as long as I still have a cd player or a turntable.

This should be a Thanks thread instead of a RIP thread. Dio had so much talent and charisma and he put it to a good use, helluva showman...me and a couple of friends snuck out in Nov. '84 to see one of his shows. It was way worth the ass beating when I got home.

I listened to metal this entire morning in his honor. Throw up horns for the legend! \m/ >_< \m/

Saw him live during the Sacred Heart tour.

One of the best concerts I've been to.

R.I.P. Ronnie

FINIS PER SOMNIVM REPERIO TIBI SACRA COR VENEFICVS OSTIVM AVRVM

His voice and lyrics helped me to channel all my angst into some serious headbanging and thrashing.
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks for the memories Dio!

Moe- you had no idea he was 67 because he looked 67 when it was 1984... the dude was blessed with an awesome voice but he wasn't a handsome man.... I still remember the first time I heard Holy Diver. The vocals gave me chills as a kid.

RIP Ronnie

Moe- you had no idea he was 67 because he looked 67 when it was 1984... the dude was blessed with an awesome voice but he wasn't a handsome man.... I still remember the first time I heard Holy Diver. The vocals gave me chills as a kid.

RIP Ronnie

:laugh: That is hilarious and true. Can't remember which Rainbow album had the band members sketched on the front cover, but that was the best Dio ever looked. Sad thing is, he probably turned down more strange than I stepped on ants. Oh well, thanks for what you did Dio.

I saw him when he was with Blackmore's Rainbow.....Stargazer live was the best vocal performance I have ever seen to this day. Rest in Peace .