• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

Other than for a few, I don't think any of us are in any danger of becoming investment counselors. Least of all me, which is why I've been posting less and reading more (at least on this thread). :laugh:

Me 3 !

I say we sell into the next up tick on CPSL and AOI and go all in on ZAAP again. The major share holders are in at the .70's and above! If we can ride a .20-.25 wave we can recoupe 1/2 the losses. It should be starting back upward. Well.... I ASS ume it should! :sign:

Although there is absolutely no reason for either of those stocks to have regressed the way they did. Both made huge profits this year. But I don't think they will ever see our buy in point for the next several 5-6 months.

Damn, I was expecting my first batch of 10 year aged cigars this week :laugh:

Brian

Damn, I was expecting my first batch of 10 year aged cigars this week :laugh:

Brian

I'm sure we could pick up some of last years White Owls at the local convenience store. :sign:

Seriously, this has to bottom out. Right?? Somebody please say 'yes'. I just hate the thought of selling at a loss.

With the way the market is right now, i doubt your looking to sell anything and buy more, but Sirius stock is horribly low right now and I think it will eventually gain back at a good rate. i know i'm not a part of the group, but i have enjoyed peeking in here and there.

Good luck to all of you!

Me 3 !

I say we sell into the next up tick on CPSL and AOI and go all in on ZAAP again. The major share holders are in at the .70's and above! If we can ride a .20-.25 wave we can recoupe 1/2 the losses. It should be starting back upward. Well.... I ASS ume it should! :sign:

Although there is absolutely no reason for either of those stocks to have regressed the way they did. Both made huge profits this year. But I don't think they will ever see our buy in point for the next several 5-6 months.

I still say we do this! Zaap has held it's own through all the turbulent flow of the market. Of course the 2 stocks we are holding that we have expendable AOI & CPSL should move up some too! But we will never make it back to flush this decade. The next .30-.40 move up we need to sell into. We could also buy into SIRI the same way. That is our long haul stock though, so maybe a couple hundred to 500 shares would be the ticket on that.

Who saw this economy shank coming? Not I. My personal portfolio is now un-Cramer like fully in financials. I went 60% in on CTBK in mid July. I'm going to make my exit tomorrow. I should have made the move in September. Got greedy! Hogs get slaughtered... well not this fat pig! I may not be on board when it goes higher, but I won't be on if it gets torpedoed either.

What a way to learn about the stock market huh?

Well... I can't say I blame anybody for not posting on our thread! The Market has just been rotten!

We are still holding all the stocks and have taken a sevier beating. Our share price is a dismal 10.9072

Wow....

Mike, I think the shock of October had everyone on edge. It was more of the deer in the headlight syndrome. While I think your statement about this decade will hold true for the markets over all, maybe the next few weeks will bring some pleasant surprises. :thumbs:

Symbol____Price_Paid_______Shares Owned

AOI ------------5.92----------100
CPSL-----------5.42----------100
GWDC.OB-----.53------------100
SIRI-----------2.41-----------200 (averaging down)

CASH----------186.04------------

For those of you that haven't and want to create a Google or a Yahoo portfolio to keep up with the dissipating funds :sign:

We are stuck with SIRI and GWDC

It will cost us 7.50 just to sell the coffee stock

SIRI was our initial long term buy and hold. If we want to sell at the bottom we can get 40.00. I say we just set it and forget it though!

However, we can trade out of the other 2 at any time! Ideas?

CPSL might have a bounce with the China bailout plan. But I don't have any thoughts, it is a tough market. I do think we have seen the worst, but this week could be interesting!!

Buy some LVLT, Michael. Its gonna cook over the next 6 months as we prove we're at cash flow positive.

Buy some LVLT, Michael. Its gonna cook over the next 6 months as we prove we're at cash flow positive.

OK! Should we sell out of either or both the expendable stocks and just go all in! We have enough for a couple hundy right now ( well almost ).

News Flash!

I have exited our position in AOI ! Sold 100 @ 2.75. We took quite a hit, but we need to regroup with some stocks that will go up in value. With that being said... watch the MoFo go up now! Commissions were 10.00

Portfolio is the same minus AOI and cash is now 594.24

With the down grade being placed on LVLT by Moodys. It should swirl a little bit more down the toilet! TIME TO BUY!

Right Mr. Bruce?

Anybody else care to help the pot dwindle?

:cool:

CASH----------594.24------------

News Flash!

I have exited our position in AOI ! Sold 100 @ 2.75. We took quite a hit, but we need to regroup with some stocks that will go up in value. With that being said... watch the MoFo go up now! Commissions were 10.00

With the down grade being placed on LVLT by Moodys. It should swirl a little bit more down the toilet! TIME TO BUY!

Right Mr. Bruce?

Hey how about a bailout to our fund? Shoot if all these banks are getting a hand up why not us? Why not add an infusion of cash, how does an additional $5 per sound?

News Flash!

Right Mr. Bruce?

Hey how about a bailout to our fund? Shoot if all these banks are getting a hand up why not us? Why not add an infusion of cash, how does an additional $5 per sound?

Buy RIMM and I'm in!

CROX may be worth a look.

Though I am not involved here, I personally play this game with the software markets, primarily the game industry. Lots of companies are pumping almost all their money into a new video game, and if you look at the news, demos, etc, you'll know if it's going to be good. Perfect example is Valve Studios and the recent release of Left 4 Dead.

The way I try to look at it --> Bad economy = cheaper buy-in prices!

Worse case, buy a lot of stocks that will eventually recover, and don't look at them for a couple years, and then jump on them when either 1) the economy recovers or 2) World War 3 starts (might be sooner than #1..)

--Holy

I was wondering when somebody was going to suggest that. I'll take it a step further. Take part of our riches and stick it into something long term.

Worse case, buy a lot of stocks that will eventually recover, and don't look at them for a couple years..

--Holy

Great minds. I was busy retyping my post while you were posting.