• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

Well just like clock work!

I tried to cash in on a nice little rally and sure enough... it double rallied and stuck it in real... good! We ( or I should say I ) missed the next 28 cent rally. PAR FOR THE FREEKIN' COURSE! If we were't already 70% down on that stock I wouldn't even care. But....

In any event, spilled milk! I'm thinking we get in on the LVLT game on the next pull back.

Unless we have some other Ideas.... now that would be nice. :laugh:

Edited to add:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family also Michael....now where's my box of Esplendidos?? :laugh:

Staring at my once 401K, now a 199K, I wonder if the LVLT is any better or worse than any other. Yah, buy it. We've been trampled by the anal-ists and did well many times in the past.

I don't know how feasible it is Michael but I would recommend buying Ford(F) at the open on Monday morning or at some point when it gets a decent pull back throughout the day. This should be a very short term play but it's gonna pop next week! I'm just afraid it may open up more than a $1-$2 higher than it closed on Friday. Hell I'd even recommend Citigroup© as another short term play because it's definitely still got some upside. One more, Yamana Gold(AUY).

Happy Thanksgiving!

News Flash!

We now own 400 shares of LVLT. I hope our Brother NullSmurf didn't get axed on the jobs cut.

Purchased @ .75 a share. + 9.99 commission.

Portfolio:

CPSL 100 shares

SIRI 200 shares

GWDC.OB 100 shares

LVLT 400 shares

CASH $141.05

Portfolio value as of 12/10/08
641.39 = 8.55 a share

:sign:

News Flash!

We now own 400 shares of LVLT. I hope our Brother NullSmurf didn't get axed on the jobs cut.

Purchased @ .75 a share. + 9.99 commission.

Portfolio:

CPSL 100 shares

SIRI 200 shares

GWDC.OB 100 shares

LVLT 400 shares

CASH $141.05

Portfolio value as of 12/10/08
641.39 = 8.55 a share

:sign:

Not to worry about me, Michael. I've been doing this since Round One in 2000. We sort of lost count. To me, this is a "flush the bottom feeders" round. If there is another one in the next year, we'll know somebody is serious.

Not to worry about me, Michael. I've been doing this since Round One in 2000. We sort of lost count. To me, this is a "flush the bottom feeders" round. If there is another one in the next year, we'll know somebody is serious.

Bruce I knew you were to valuable to get whacked! You are the reason we are share holders! Now go make us some MUNAY! :love:

Bruce I knew you were to valuable to get whacked! You are the reason we are share holders! Now go make us some MUNAY! :love:

Got the all clear - I'm good. Hey, we're up 2.6 cents!

LVLT is in the crapper right now, I think primarily because the market has doubts that we'll be able to service debt that comes due in 2009 and 2010, about $1.2B and $2.3B respectively. This is where the gamble is. If we pull off refinancing them, we'll buy enough time to weather the recession, and the stock will double many times. I think we will.

Keep an eye on Indymac Bank - OTC:IDMCQ

I like it!

We could get around 870 shares! If it goes up.. we could gain back our losses! Plus... if it doesn't we can blame Tadd. :thumbs: Huh? Huh? Yeah? Sound good?

And we are now in possitive territory with LVLT! :whistling:

LVLT just refinanced debt due in 2009 and 2010. 15%, but such is the market. Regardless, it put us up 12% today.

Great job you're doing Mike, just thought I'd throw that out there.

LOL!

Yeah... making us loads of cigars I am! At least I'm not collecting a big ass bonus like all the CEO's of these huge corporations that are loosing billions.

:angry:

Set the LVLT @ 1.02 sell. Didn't make it. Ithink that might be a blessing! It should take a small consolidation going into the weekend. Then make a push to close over the 1.00 mark. That will make the shorts start to cover for the next few days. It could go as high as 1.25-1.30 by Wednesday!

Yeah... now that I put in writing.... it'll sh!t all over me. :sign:

Back