• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

This trading day kind of reminds me of opening a beer. Big rush in the first instant.

Portfolio Total Value as of market close 7-27-11

$2,024.09

Of that we have $937.58 in cash buying power

Share value = $26.9878

To answer your question drunkfish3.... If the members agree by majority to add shares, then I have no problem with it. What we did last time was let "x" number of shares be purchased at the current per share price. My recomindations would be to keep it in a number that can be divided by 25's. That reason is to make it easier to divide the total net worth into cigars if and when we cash out!
Personally.... unless there was an overwelming call from the masses to have a buy in, I might suggest that you could buy shares from someone that might want out. I thinking there might be a few because of the number shareholders that post on our thread. If that is something you might want to do... I'll just need to replace that shareholder with you in my records, and you could sent the seller what ever they want for the shares they sell. Which should be the actual value of a share at the close of a market day. Today each share would cost you $26.99.

Members feel free to post your opinions and if you are wanting to disassociate yourself from the "LEAF FUND". :love:

Michael, do you still have everybody's e-mail address? Maybe do an e-mail shout out. Hard to believe, but there are those who are no longer active on CP.

Got the shout out, still around, just don't have much to add on this. I still keep up with the thread and updates. :thumbs:

Brandon

Still in fellas - thank you for the email Michael. I will commit to staying involved and work back in fellas.

Scott

Yes to buy more LVLT, but maybe aught to let it go a day maybe 2 till the market calms down a bit.

I'm here, just have no idea regarding the stock market, so my opinion is worthless :sign:

$2,024.09

Share value = $26.9878

To answer your question drunkfish3.... If the members agree by majority to add shares, then I have no problem with it. What we did last time was let "x" number of shares be purchased at the current per share price. My recomindations would be to keep it in a number that can be divided by 25's. That reason is to make it easier to divide the total net worth into cigars if and when we cash out!
Personally.... unless there was an overwelming call from the masses to have a buy in, I might suggest that you could buy shares from someone that might want out. I thinking there might be a few because of the number shareholders that post on our thread. If that is something you might want to do... I'll just need to replace that shareholder with you in my records, and you could sent the seller what ever they want for the shares they sell. Which should be the actual value of a share at the close of a market day. Today each share would cost you $26.99.

Members feel free to post your opinions and if you are wanting to disassociate yourself from the "LEAF FUND". :love:

I have an opinion (imagine that :sign: ) on future shares if they do become available. I would suggest that instead of buying in at what each share is worth, let's just set a buy in price per share. Reason being is that there are guys that bought in last go round for "share value" when those of us that intially bought in, bought in at $40 a share. So even though some of us have more invested there are those that have the same vested interest without having the same amount of money invested in their shares.

I hope that made a little sense...

Michael, if you get a chance, could you update the first post to include all the members? That way we don't have to dig through 50 pages to find out who is involved.

Also, if there are any members that want to liquidate their shares, please pm me. I would like to grab a few more.

$2,024.09

Share value = $26.9878

I have an opinion (imagine that :sign: ) on future shares if they do become available. I would suggest that instead of buying in at what each share is worth, let's just set a buy in price per share. Reason being is that there are guys that bought in last go round for "share value" when those of us that intially bought in, bought in at $40 a share. So even though some of us have more invested there are those that have the same vested interest without having the same amount of money invested in their shares.

I hope that made a little sense...

Michael, if you get a chance, could you update the first post to include all the members? That way we don't have to dig through 50 pages to find out who is involved.

Also, if there are any members that want to liquidate their shares, please pm me. I would like to grab a few more.

As for the buying in part... that's the way of the stock market; you buy in at the stocks share price. If we ever get to $50 a share... should we sell at $40? :cool:

Brian...As for a 1st page update.... I don't think that's in my job description! :whistling: LMAO!!!! ( I'll do it sometime this week). Remember... if anybody buys ,gives away, sells, or burns their shares... Notify me for paper work reasons, Thanks.

Yes to buy more LVLT, but maybe aught to let it go a day maybe 2 till the market calms down a bit.

OK Bruce.... Are you thinking of Tues/Wed.? It's hard for me to do anything during Market hours except on Wednesdays... I work during the live market hours every day! I have to put in buy and sell triggers for the other 4 days.

I am hear and alive, sorry I have not been around lately. My wife and I had our 2nd child on Saturday and I have been extremely busy these last few months with work. I will try to be more active.

I am hear and alive, sorry I have not been around lately. My wife and I had our 2nd child on Saturday and I have been extremely busy these last few months with work. I will try to be more active.

Congrats!!! :thumbs:

I'm here, too. Work and life have been crazy and I haven't been on CP for the longest time. In fact, haven't really had much to even enjoy a smoke for a while. Hopefully that will change soon. In any event, please PM if you would like to buy in, as I want to sell. I'm trying to find out how many shares I have.

As for the buying in part... that's the way of the stock market; you buy in at the stocks share price. If we ever get to $50 a share... should we sell at $40? :cool:

Brian...As for a 1st page update.... I don't think that's in my job description! :whistling: LMAO!!!! ( I'll do it sometime this week). Remember... if anybody buys ,gives away, sells, or burns their shares... Notify me for paper work reasons, Thanks.

LMAO!! That's why you're running this thing Michael and not me! (I was privately trying to make my shares more valuable! :laugh: )

I think I have 5 shares so if anyone is interested in picking up any or all of them, please PM me. There's already someone that wants 2, but priority would go to anyone that wants all 5. Or, if I can find a buyer(s) for the remaining 3 that would work as well. Thanks.

I think I have 5 shares so if anyone is interested in picking up any or all of them, please PM me. There's already someone that wants 2, but priority would go to anyone that wants all 5. Or, if I can find a buyer(s) for the remaining 3 that would work as well. Thanks.

Wes888 you are correct! You have 5 shares of "LEAF FUND" stock. Todays value is $26.79 per share. They are your shares to do with as you want. You can ask anything you want for them. But remember... this is a Brotherhood.
All I need to know is whose name will be on them when you make your transaction. I'd also like to get their personals for communication purposes. If your dealing prospects need to talk to me... Have them message me.