• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

I think I have 5 shares so if anyone is interested in picking up any or all of them, please PM me. There's already someone that wants 2, but priority would go to anyone that wants all 5. Or, if I can find a buyer(s) for the remaining 3 that would work as well. Thanks.

Wes888 you are correct! You have 5 shares of "LEAF FUND" stock. Todays value is $26.79 per share. They are your shares to do with as you want. You can ask anything you want for them. But remember... this is a Brotherhood.
All I need to know is whose name will be on them when you make your transaction. I'd also like to get their personals for communication purposes. If your dealing prospects need to talk to me... Have them message me.
Thanks. I would be selling them for the value per share on the day I can either find a single buyer for all 5, or when I get enough different people to buy them. I would never think to sell them for anything more. I will confirm with you regarding the share price that day, and also provide you with the names of the people that are buying. So far, I have two people interested in 3-4 shares. If I can find one or two more people, then I think I can wrap this up.

I think I have 5 shares so if anyone is interested in picking up any or all of them, please PM me. There's already someone that wants 2, but priority would go to anyone that wants all 5. Or, if I can find a buyer(s) for the remaining 3 that would work as well. Thanks.

Wes888 you are correct! You have 5 shares of "LEAF FUND" stock. Todays value is $26.79 per share. They are your shares to do with as you want. You can ask anything you want for them. But remember... this is a Brotherhood.
All I need to know is whose name will be on them when you make your transaction. I'd also like to get their personals for communication purposes. If your dealing prospects need to talk to me... Have them message me.
Thanks. I would be selling them for the value per share on the day I can either find a single buyer for all 5, or when I get enough different people to buy them. I would never think to sell them for anything more. I will confirm with you regarding the share price that day, and also provide you with the names of the people that are buying. So far, I have two people interested in 3-4 shares. If I can find one or two more people, then I think I can wrap this up.

Yeah... Wes I kinda hated to say the Brotherhood comment, but I did. No offense intended, Thanks for not taking it personal my friend. I have an Idea, List them in the Market place forum here at CP. That way I can help you right on the board. Good Luck, and thanks for being a part of the LEAF FUND.

Edited to say:
Wes... you do realize that right under me, you and LKYMAN are the next highest percent of stock owners. You are giving up a powerdul position! LMAO!!!!

Yeah... Wes I kinda hated to say the Brotherhood comment, but I did. No offense intended, Thanks for not taking it personal my friend. I have an Idea, List them in the Market place forum here at CP. That way I can help you right on the board. Good Luck, and thanks for being a part of the LEAF FUND.

Edited to say:
Wes... you do realize that right under me, you and LKYMAN are the next highest percent of stock owners. You are giving up a powerdul position! LMAO!!!!

Fear the Jonesy, for he aims to become the 3rd most powerful Brother in the fund! :laugh:

I would add to my holdings as well, can't let Jonsey get his noggin too big!

Edited to say:
No offense taken whatsoever. I very much respect this Brotherhood and would never take advantage of any of the fine members of this forum.

As for posting my shares in the B/S/T, I'm afraid I don't qualify as an active member to be able to do so. It looks like I have 3 shares confirmed, so if tone-ny is willing to pick up the remaining 2, we can wrap this up.

Also, I do realize I'm giving up tremendous power by selling my shares, but with that tremendous power comes tremendous responsibility, and I don't want any part of that!! I'll leave it up to you, Jonesy, Lkyman and toney-ny (if he so chooses) to control the majority of the voting power and to steer the fund back to profitability. I was never involved much anyway and was always more of a silent partner. Thanks for letting me play, though, and I hope for everyone's sake the shares soar through the roof!

Geez...how does someone get in on this travesty?

I need some additional write-offs already here in 2011 and this place seems like a great place to create a few :laugh:

Looks like I've found enough takers for all 5 shares. We'll go by the share value as of today. I'll send each buyer a PM (so as not to reveal your true identities in case you want to do some ninja proxy voting!) once cohibasurfer confirms the price, and also PM him with the names of the buyers so you guys can work out the details. Thanks again everyone for letting me participate! I'm off to my tax advisor to see if I can write off my losses! :laugh:

Looks like I've found enough takers for all 5 shares. We'll go by the share value as of today. I'll send each buyer a PM (so as not to reveal your true identities in case you want to do some ninja proxy voting!) once cohibasurfer confirms the price, and also PM him with the names of the buyers so you guys can work out the details. Thanks again everyone for letting me participate! I'm off to my tax advisor to see if I can write off my losses! :laugh:

Be careful about jumping the gun there my friend! You bought in at $23 and as of 8/3/2011 the shares are worth... (drum roll)

Total value is $2044.88 divided by 75 = 27.26506666666667 per share! You round it off Wes... LOL!!! What I like... is nobody has left the fund a loser.... so far!

Be careful about jumping the gun there my friend! You bought in at $23 and as of 8/3/2011 the shares are worth... (drum roll)

Total value is $2044.88 divided by 75 = 27.26506666666667 per share! You round it off Wes... LOL!!! What I like... is nobody has left the fund a loser.... so far!
Wow, what a pleasant surprise! I thought for sure I was losing money!! But since I'm not and because I don't want to make money off anyone, I will be selling my shares for $23 each. It was never my intention to make money on this anyway and I was only in it for the prospect of the group buying and splitting some kick-ass cigars at the end of the road. I've already sent PM's to the respective buyers.

Michael, thanks again for letting me play and great job steering the ship. Good luck to all the investors! I truly hope the value of the shares skyrocket in the near future!!

LVLT has sunk below $2 !!!!

I knew the market was going to dump...
I just had that gut wrenching feeling....

That's why I liquidated everything! But like we said before... now is a good time to buy!!!!
:thumbs:

LVLT has sunk below $2 !!!!

I knew the market was going to dump...
I just had that gut wrenching feeling....

That's why I liquidated everything! But like we said before... now is a good time to buy!!!!
:thumbs:

Share price is now $25.5277

Aren't you glad you got in drunkfish? LMAO!!!!!

CP's First Investment Club Membership List

### INITIAL 25 share BUY IN ###

cohibasurfer - 2 slots $80- pd Founder & President, Chief Executive Financial Officer
Norcalcigarlover- 2 slots $80- pd
Infinity- 2 slots $80- pd Executive Vice President & General Counsel
Nullsmurf - 2 slots $80- pd Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
befrreewhatever - 2 slots $80- PAID-
cookie_1978- 2 slots $80PAID-
Jeff1101- 2 slots $80- pd
Kiwifruit- 2 slots $80 -pd Executive Officer and General Counsel
Lkyman- 2 slots $80-pd Senior Vice President and Chief Risk Officer
Double D- 2 slots $80- Pd-
Emmo - 1 slot $40 - PAID-
Stevehawk - 1 slot $40- pdExecutive Officer & General Manager of Environmental Energy
Rob_k - 1 slot $40- pd
Jonesy- 1 slot $40- pd
Hojadepuro- 1 slot $40- pd

++++ Second BUY IN 50 shares ++++

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:29 PM

1 Senior for Lkyman paid
2 Senior for me paid
2 newbie for crluappaid
1 newbie for gtadroptop
2 Senior for EmmoPAID
2 newbie for ffopusxffpaid
2 newbie for Allofus123 paid
2 newbie for audilicious paid
2 newbie for garvey
2 newbie for cody5thou paid
2 newbie for mustangbobo paid
2 newbie for amateuraficionado
1 Senior for Jeff1101 paid
2 Senior for Jonesy

Second group of 25

2 newbie for Kingantzpaid
5 newbie for Wes888 paid
2 Senior for Lkymanpaid
2 Newbie for crluappaid
2 newbie for bfisher88 paid
2 Newbie for Tone-ny paid
10 EL SENIOR MATADOR SHARES for.... cohibasurfer paid

Wes888 sold his five shares to :
Jonesy (2),
tone-ny (2)
drunkfish3 (1).

edited to add tone-ny because of my screw up ( Thanks Toney) :sign:

Zagg.... Anyone check this stock out before? Very interesting - to me at least.

Well... we took a hammer to the toes! It's gonna hurt to walk fellerz!

23.86 per share!

I'm back from vacation so I'll do some research and through some out there. Thanks for having me.

Michael I originally bought in May/June 2008. I've asked you to confirm yet I am not listed, what gives?

Below is the list of share holders. Does anyone see any discrepancies?

CP's First Investment Club Membership List

cohibasurfer - 2 slots $80- pd Founder & President, Chief Executive Financial Officer
Norcalcigarlover- 2 slots $80- pd
Infinity- 2 slots $80- pd Executive Vice President & General Counsel
Nullsmurf - 2 slots $80- pd Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
befrreewhatever - 2 slots $80- PAID-
cookie_1978- 2 slots $80PAID-
Jeff1101- 2 slots $80- pd
Kiwifruit- 2 slots $80 -pd Executive Officer and General Counsel
Lkyman- 2 slots $80-pd Senior Vice President and Chief Risk Officer
Double D- 2 slots $80- Pd-
Emmo - 1 slot $40 - PAID-
Stevehawk - 1 slot $40- pdExecutive Officer & General Manager of Environmental Energy
Rob_k - 1 slot $40- pd
Jonesy- 1 slot $40- pd
Hojadepuro- 1 slot $40- pd

And then there were 15 !!!!!

Current as of Friday 4/25/08

1 Senior for Lkyman paid
2 Senior for me paid
2 newbie for crluappaid
1 newbie for gtadroptop paid
2 Senior for EmmoPAID
2 newbie for ffopusxffpaid
2 newbie for Allofus123 paid