• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

cohibasurfer- 14 (done)
Norcalcigarlover- 2 (done)
Infinity- 2
Nullsmurf- 2 (done)
befrreewhatever- 2 (done)
cookie_1978- 2 (done)
Jeff1101- 3 (done)
Kiwifruit- 2 (done)
Lkyman- 5 (done)
Double D- 2
Emmo- 3 (done)
Stevehawk- 1 (done)
Rob_k- 1 (done)
Jonesy- 5 (done)
Hojadepuro- 1 (done)
crluap- 4 (done)
gtadroptop- 1 (done)
ffopusxff- 2
allofus- 2
audilicious- 2 (done)
garvey- 2 (done)
cody5thou- 2 (done)
mustangbobo- 2 (done)
amateuraficianado- 2 (done)
Kingantz- 2 (done)
bfisher88- 2 (done)
Tone-ny- 4 (done)
drunkfish3- 1 (done)

Here is the list of share holders and their shares owned. " I will be needing a current mailing address" as to send your closing of the "LEAF FUND" package. I took the liberty of finding a cigar that could be bought and most evenly divided into our Portfolio balance. Which when closed was worth a measly $1,154.58 That total devided by the 75 shares was ruffly 15.40 a share. So I'm purchashing 6 boxes of Vegas Robaina Famosa's. That's 150 cigars divided by the 75 shares comes to... 2 Famosa's per share owned. There will be around $50 left over to help cover the shipping of 27 packages.

If this is not satisfactory... please post any solutions you may have. If you are in favor respond with your leaf fund name and addy or you can message me them if preferred. :)

PS. Spread the word.

Mike thanks for doing this for so long a period. Plus arranging to get cigars and shipping them is awesome!

Thanks, Mike! Please keep my share and smoke them in good health. You've earned it for all the work you put into this!

Mike - Great choice. My addy in my profile is up to date. Thanks for all your time and effort. Too bad we still need to work....................

stevehawk said:
Thanks, Mike! Please keep my share and smoke them in good health. You've earned it for all the work you put into this!
Steve Steve Steve... You need to take your shares... I thank you for your gesture, but ... I really want all of us "LEAF FUNDERS" to get our shares... as small as it may be. If it's the brand... LMK... but I want us all to get our cigars!

cohibasurfer said:
Steve Steve Steve... You need to take your shares... I thank you for your gesture, but ... I really want all of us "LEAF FUNDERS" to get our shares... as small as it may be. If it's the brand... LMK... but I want us all to get our cigars!

What, can't a brother do a solid for another?!  It's not the brand.  I just wanted to give something back for all of your efforts.

Yes Steve a Brother can! But that's about all you do around here is pay it forward... time to receive a little now. Please except your shares the easy way... ;-)

Can I get some help contacting other members in the FUND to get me their addy's? Thanks in advance.

I have not been around for a while. I believe the time spent on this can be repaid by you enjoying two cigars. One for good health and one for the great fellow that you are. Have a good day and wish you well.

cohibasurfer said:
Yes Steve a Brother can! But that's about all you do around here is pay it forward... time to receive a little now. Please except your shares the easy way... ;-)

Can I get some help contacting other members in the FUND to get me their addy's? Thanks in advance.

Mike,

I PM'ed you the addy for Kingantz.

PM Sent.  A nice surprise.  Thanks for keeping the fund alive for so long.

Thanks again for doing this. Just happened at a bad time.
Looking forward to smokes.
Addy ,P.M.d

ffopusxff said:
I have not been around for a while. I believe the time spent on this can be repaid by you enjoying two cigars. One for good health and one for the great fellow that you are. Have a good day and wish you well.

Nice play!

Haven't been around the forums or smoking in a while, got the email about the fund and decided to enjoy some cigars the last few weeks.  It's nice knowing that everything in the humi's have at least 3 years of age.

Fingers crossed on the boxes getting released...

Thanks again for all the effort you put into this.

OK LEAF FUNDERS... we have hit a snag... 4 boxes of smokes are missing in transit. I'm sure the buisness will make it right after they investigate a little. But while we're waiting I still need a few more addy's. Below is the list that I have. I still need the addys for the names NOT MARKED (done). A little help please?  I also remember that one of our funders passed away... and I am ashamed to say I have failed to remeber who and what was decided to do with their share... again I appologise for being so unthoughtful. But any help with this matter is apreaciated.
cohibasurfer said:
cohibasurfer- 14 (done)
Norcalcigarlover- 2 (done)
Infinity- 2
Nullsmurf- 2 (done)
befrreewhatever- 2 (done)
cookie_1978- 2 (done)
Jeff1101- 3 (done)
Kiwifruit- 2 (done)
Lkyman- 5 (done)
Double D- 2
Emmo- 3 (done)
Stevehawk- 1 (done)
Rob_k- 1 (done)
Jonesy- 5 (done)
Hojadepuro- 1 (done)
crluap- 4 (done)
gtadroptop- 1 (done)
ffopusxff- 2
allofus- 2
audilicious- 2 (done)
garvey- 2 (done)
cody5thou- 2 (done)
mustangbobo- 2 (done)
amateuraficianado- 2 (done)
Kingantz- 2 (done)
bfisher88- 2 (done)
Tone-ny- 4 (done)
drunkfish3- 1 (done)

Here is the list of share holders and their shares owned. " I will be needing a current mailing address" as to send your closing of the "LEAF FUND" package. I took the liberty of finding a cigar that could be bought and most evenly divided into our Portfolio balance. Which when closed was worth a measly $1,154.58 That total devided by the 75 shares was ruffly 15.40 a share. So I'm purchashing 6 boxes of Vegas Robaina Famosa's. That's 150 cigars divided by the 75 shares comes to... 2 Famosa's per share owned. There will be around $50 left over to help cover the shipping of 27 packages.

If this is not satisfactory... please post any solutions you may have. If you are in favor respond with your leaf fund name and addy or you can message me them if preferred. :)

PS. Spread the word.

ffopusxff ....Bro ... we are all going to smoke a LEAF FUND stick around Thanksgiving in gesture of LEAF FUND BROTHERS! Don't miss out... send me your addy!
ffopusxff said: