• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

I have only one share right now so if you do open this up, I'm in for an extra 2 shares Michael.

2 Senior :thumbs:

Hey Michael! If there is an opening, I'm in for one or two spots. Just drop me a PM. Think this can be fun.

2 newbie :thumbs:

Alright......... I'm in for one or two when this opens up!

I'd like two shares please. I'm plannin' for my future! :thumbs:

I am in for 1 or 2!! What is the price at now???

I'll take 2 shares if they're available.

wacky market, fun market. stagnant markets suck, not as fun.

1 Senior for Lkyman ( if you want another just let me know)
1 Senior for Jeff1101 ( if you want another just let me know)
2 Senior for me :thumbs:
2 newbie for crluap
1 newbie for gtadroptop
2 Senior for Emmo

21 shares of interest so far. 4 shares left (kinda sorta) Post your interest now!

I know I said we Senior members had a shot at adding 1 to start with. Then after new members got their shares we could add more, but, it looks like there isn't much interest in Senior members adding to their postions from the response to the email I sent out.

Start looking for stocks to post up for purchase. Remember we need to buy blocks of at least 100. So use that to find stocks that the LEAF FUND can add to the portfolio.

4 shares left ..... going fast!

I have only one share right now so if you do open this up, I'm in for an extra 2 shares Michael.

2 Senior :thumbs:

Hey Michael! If there is an opening, I'm in for one or two spots. Just drop me a PM. Think this can be fun.

Alright......... I'm in for one or two when this opens up!

I'd like two shares please. I'm plannin' for my future! :thumbs:

I am in for 1 or 2!! What is the price at now???

I'll take 2 shares if they're available.

wacky market, fun market. stagnant markets suck, not as fun.

1 Senior for Lkyman ( if you want another just let me know)
1 Senior for Jeff1101 ( if you want another just let me know)
2 Senior for me :thumbs:
2 newbie for crluap
1 newbie for gtadroptop
2 Senior for Emmo
2 newbie for ffopusxff
2 newbie for Allofus123
25 shares of interest so far. 1st 25 gone! Post your interest now!

I know I said we Senior members had a shot at adding 1 to start with. Then after new members got their shares we could add more, but, it looks like there isn't much interest in Senior members adding to their postions from the response to the email I sent out.

Start looking for stocks to post up for purchase. Remember we need to buy blocks of at least 100. So use that to find stocks that the LEAF FUND can add to the portfolio.

0 shares left ..... 1st 25 shares gone

If 25 more shares can be secured by 4-18-08 then we can add everyone in a second group. As for the first 25 shares... we are a go! The share price will be set on market close Friday 4-18-08. I will post the share value then. Checks and M.O. for your share(s) must be in my hands by 4-25-08. I'll deposit funds on Monday 4-28-08. We can add new quarter Investments securities on 5-1-08.

I need all newbie LEAF FUND members to send me an email with their first and last name, address, and telephone number to : cigarsandscotch at yahoo dot com.

Thanks for joining The "LEAF FUND"

i would be willing to get in on this, but i know little to nothing about stocks so i will observe for now...

i would be willing to get in on this, but i know little to nothing about stocks so i will observe for now...

Check in regularly :thumbs:

Did you see the close on GBRC today? 3.76 Give me a BREAK! +$150 from our exit! woulda coulda shoulda :(

1 Senior for Lkyman
1 Senior for Jeff1101
1 Senior for me
2 newbie for crluap
1 newbie for gtadroptop
2 Senior for Emmo
2 newbie for ffopusxff
2 newbie for Allofus123
2 newbie for audilicious
2 newbie for garvey 2 newbie for cody5thou
2 newbie for mustangbobo
2 newbie for amateuraficionado
1 Senior for Jeff1101
2 Senior for Jonesy

Second group of 25

2 newbie for Kingantz
5 newbie for Wes888
2 Senior for Lkyman

The member in red please send me an EMAIL as per my previous post! The Deadline is upon us.

*6 shares * AVAILABLE

IF ANY SENIOR MEMBER IS INTERESTED IN ADDING SHARES, MAKING THEIR GRAND TOTAL OF MAXIMUM 5 SHARES PLEASE EMAIL ME TONIGHT.

ANY NON LEAF FUND MEMBER WANTING TO JOIN NEEDS TO POST TONIGHT!

whats the share price? I need to get this out asap, I leave for Virginia wednesday.

Email sent out.

$23

Wes888 and Kingantz, I have put up a buyin scenerio to the members. I will contact you by PM this afternoon. Also last chance to buy in is today for any fence sitters. POST NOW OR MISS OUT ON Q-2! :sign:

1 Senior for Lkyman
1 Senior for Jeff1101
1 Senior for me
2 newbie for crluap
1 newbie for gtadroptop
2 Senior for Emmo
2 newbie for ffopusxff
2 newbie for Allofus123
2 newbie for audilicious
2 newbie for garvey 2 newbie for cody5thou
2 newbie for mustangbobo
1 Senior for Jeff1101
2 Senior for Jonesy

Second group of 25

2 newbie for Kingantz
5 newbie for Wes888
2 Senior for Lkyman

The member in red please send me an EMAIL as per my previous post! The Deadline is upon us.

*6 shares * AVAILABLE

IF ANY SENIOR MEMBER IS INTERESTED IN ADDING SHARES, MAKING THEIR GRAND TOTAL OF MAXIMUM 5 SHARES PLEASE EMAIL ME TONIGHT.

ANY NON LEAF FUND MEMBER WANTING TO JOIN NEEDS TO POST TONIGHT!

Alright! Looks like we are finished adding shares!

The actual share price was $22.9916. I took the liberty to round it all the way UP to $23. Greedy... I know. :cool:

Everyone that signed up and those Senior members that added to your shares, PLEASE GET YOUR FUNDS OUT ASAP. I appreaciate it.

It's also time for anyone to post stocks that you think might help the LEAF FUND in making a little bank! You can be as elaborate as you'd like. Just put up a stock symbol. Or, put up the symbol and explain reasoning. We'll read 'em all. Any Senior members that would like to see us do something different, feel free to express yourself. All I want to do is have some fun and try and make enough profit to buy us some good cigars!

Our new fund will be worth 1724.79. Our profit threshold will be above $2150.00 So we must first make up $425.21 before profits can start accumulating. Any questions? The actual quarter will start on April 28, 2008 (That is why it is imparetive everyone send their funds out immeadiately). I have sent out several emails and with this post, everyone that is adding shares should know who you are. With that said, let's have some fun and put the BEARS on the run!

Here are a couple of stocks I've been watching!

TUES

CENT

GSX

ANO

LVLT

CFW

TGA

VLNC

1 Senior for Lkyman paid
2 Senior for me paid
2 newbie for crluappaid
1 newbie for gtadroptop
2 Senior for EmmoPAID
2 newbie for ffopusxffpaid
2 newbie for Allofus123 paid
2 newbie for audilicious paid
2 newbie for garvey
2 newbie for cody5thou paid
2 newbie for mustangbobo paid
1 Senior for Jeff1101 paid
2 Senior for Jonesy

Second group of 25

2 newbie for Kingantzpaid
5 newbie for Wes888 paid
2 Senior for Lkymanpaid
2 Newbie for crluappaid
2 newbie for bfisher88 paid
12 EL SENIOR MATADOR SHARES for.... cohibasurfer ;) paid

We now have 50 shares added to the LEAF FUND. Totaling $1150.00.

Now the fun begins! Let's start talking stocks.

Who Like's Level 3? LVLT

And here's a little Deep Drilling OTCBB stock I made a few hundred $$ off of last year, DPDW.ob
SHECK IT OUT!

edited to add bfisher88 to second group

Here's my attempt at picking stocks.

GTE

ATML

I also like (previously posted)

TGA

VLNC

GSX

Paul

Thanks for getting me in on this Michael I really appreciate it, looking forward to it.

Ben

Buy into LVLT, but not till afternoon tomorrow. Earnings report - I have no idea what it will say, but I expect the stock to nose dive just after. It doesn't seem to matter what the outcome is, still dives right after.

My check is in the mail as of yesterday!! I say the senior members look at Eden (EDNE) it drop to .70 today, I think it would be a nice entry point! They are suppose to release the Noah Project info in about a week. Well, I hope to help out as much as possible. I am a member of Vector Vest, if anyone wants me to research a stock or look at a chart! Let's make some money and smoke while we do it!!! ;)

Here's my attempt at picking stocks.

GTE

ATML

I also like (previously posted)

TGA

VLNC

GSX

Paul

Paul... I like your two picks!

I really like ATML. Nice clean balance sheet. It's been beat down to a level that has tons of what I call upward space. Quite a company. Although there is inner corprate turmoil, but where isn't there?

Thanks for getting me in on this Michael I really appreciate it, looking forward to it.

Ben

Your welcome!

Buy into LVLT, but not till afternoon tomorrow. Earnings report - I have no idea what it will say, but I expect the stock to nose dive just after. It doesn't seem to matter what the outcome is, still dives right after.

I look for it to rebound quite swiftly if the earnings are anywhere near analyst or more positive.

My check is in the mail as of yesterday!! I say the senior members look at Eden (EDNE) it drop to .70 today, I think it would be a nice entry point! They are suppose to release the Noah Project info in about a week. Well, I hope to help out as much as possible. I am a member of Vector Vest, if anyone wants me to research a stock or look at a chart! Let's make some money and smoke while we do it!!! ;)

Does VV work on otcbb and pink sheet stocks?