• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The most entertaining thread I have seen

tolije

I originally found this thread from a link on CP (just can't remember from which thread) and check back every once in a while to stay up to date. It reminds me of the concept of "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé". If I didn't know of Wilkey's knowledge from CP, I would have thought he was more naive than I. And his avatar on that site has me completely mesmerized.

A truly entertaining read..

I apologize up front if this is not normally accepted protocol (referencing another site).

:laugh:

That is great entertainment right there!!! :thumbs:
Thanks for sharing!!!

Bueno! I can't wait for my boli gm's from that guy :thumbs:

I just can't turn down a good "Cubano." :laugh:

Wilkey

I read it, but I can't believe what I read. I would swear that you guys scripted this whole thing for this site for a joke. I am surely impressed about the control and discipline in drawing this guy out!!

Does this mean I can't sell my cubans here?? :whistling: I have a good contact!! :rolleyes:

OH......MY.........GOD! :laugh: I had to go change my pants around page #5 because I pissed them. :laugh:

No No He is for real
My sisters next door neighbor's best friend's second cousin's ex wife's flatmate's uncle go's there with him :whistling:

Read the entire thread, it's like a Seinfeld episode, so good you can't look away. :laugh: Wish all the thieving bastards would get the same treatment. The thread is a classic! :thumbs:

screw jericho, I'm gonna come read that post each wednesday night. about spit coffe on the screen when i got to the jw post tho.

We could have had the same "relationship" with gogogargle if a buncha meanines hadn't chased him off..... :angry:

I even moved all the way to Canada just for him.

Friggin hysterical....I was waiting for somebody to suggest the guy post a picture of himself in a diaper with his face painted green....

Anti-Scammer site