• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The most incredible ashtray ever!

Excellent find! I like how much room there is for ash in that one. Good, deep bowl.

Great ashtray Sam...did you happen upon it while traveling or was it a commissioned piece?

Kind of both. Saw some of his other work and my friend talked to him about making this piece. Turned out better than I could have expected, but the material cost itself was pretty pricey. Apparently aluminum costs quite a bit more when its a little thicker than the foil we use in our kitchen.

Yeah...I can imagine. A solid piece of aluminum that size and labor on top of that...it would definitely cost you a whole hell of a lotta pretty pennies. Great ashtray though...and you know it won't break.

Wow, that is a really beauty.

Plus is looks like it will hold sufficient ash and the longer rests mean that won't have to play balance everytime you set it down.

Bro, I'm speechless. That's the baddest tray ever. A little carbon fiber accent in the letters would really set it off. Who's idea was it, yours or your machinist?

I like it a lot! Get it anodized red or black and it would look amazing!

Pass this beauty down to your kids!

That is beautiful. Looks like an Opus X chopper should be built based off of it! That would be sick!

o-face-275x300.jpg

I missed this. I say put it on your grill and have Opus X branded steaks. ;)

Nice piece, Are you going to polish the finish or leave as is. Any way you go will definantly make it one of a kind. Great job.

That thing looks so sweet! I bet it took forever to CNC. But totally worth it! :cool:

That's awesome I can't imagine how much time that took to make.