• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Motherload has arrived!

That can't be an original release DC lancero, the originals didn't have the cedar wrap.

edit: fugging tom.

I was thinking the same thing? I had to go look at my OR DC Lancero just to make sure. Also there was not a 2000 EL/Regional in the Punch line was there?

Edit: To add this link-

Punch Reference

At least I did not see a 2000 EL listed here.

Jim

The gold medal is very suspect, the foil looks oxidized. But you acknowledged that.

I know the Gold Medal is suspect. There is a sketchy background. The Punch, Cohiba DC and Perfecto cause me concern.

Some of the cigar in the last set of pics don't look right...

Punch EL 2000...really?
Cohiba 35th...with 5 rows of dots?

I hope you didn't pay a lot of money for some of these, especially the so called Cohiba/Trinidad customs. Some sketchy looking cigars, but if you're happy with them, then that's all that matters :thumbs:

I know the Gold Medal is suspect. There is a sketchy background. The Punch, Cohiba DC and Perfecto cause me concern.

Yeah, that Cohiba DC should have the "EL 2003" band. I'm confused. Did you know what you were getting or did you just pay for a bunch of blind sticks? One would assume some background would have been done on these to see if A) They actually existed and B) To possibly establish provenance.

Were all of these cigars purchased from the same individual? Are they a member(s) of this or any other cigar forum?

I would suspect the culebra as well. Hell, now it sounds like all of 'em.

Who were these purchased from? I'm assuming nobody on this board.

We were told that a bunch of these were custom rolls so it comes with the territory. As for the Bolivar the reason why I know it is sketchy is because it came from a questionable sale on Cigar Family. I am finding out some more info on some of these, but I do trust the source.