• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

Well, in anticipation of the pass arriving in Iowa, here are my puts and takes.

11. CAO Italia Ciao -----------------> Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
38. LFD Chiselito --------------------> Gran Habano 3 Siglos Robusto
79. Anejo 49 -------------------------> PAM Monarca
147. Litto Gomez Small Batch #2 -> Ashton ESG 20

For the cheese, I think I'll go with the Epoisses.

Edit: Added the number for the LG Small Batch #2 from jlada's post, below.

Update:

1) Puts/Takes made and numbered as such:

139 Padilla 1932 Limitado Oscuro Torpedo
140 Cohiba Red Dot Churchill
141 La Flor Dominicana Coronado Toro
142 CAO Vision Prana
143 Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Double Corona Natural
144 Padron 1964 Principe Natural
145 Diamond Crown CFW Pyramid No. 7 Natural
146 Oliva Special S Toro
147 Litto Gomez Small Batch #2
148 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Figurado
149 La Aurora Preferidos Platinum Tubo
150 Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru Salomones
151 CAO 65th Moda Tubo
152 Graycliff Double Espresso
153 AF Opus X xXx
154 Graycliff 1666 PG

2) Many tracks were layed down (still PLENTY of space on the flash drive.)
3) Ball was signed.
4) Ice bags were frozen.
5) Heartfelt bead tube was added to pass container.
6) Found out Seth had already taken smoked cheddar, but forgot to mark it, so I took Port Salut. Updated cheese list.
7) Trascribed the pass list so it's up to date, but don't have any place to print it, so I threw the .xls from Excel on the flash drive. Do you have Excel RBBrock so you can print it?
8) Updated the pass list with CigarStone's Puts/Takes.
9) Replaced the box and packing materials.
10) Going to the PO to mail here soon.

Sorry for the small delay, just couldn't get to the PO Mon/Tues.

Cheers and thanks for an amazing pass!

OH WOW....

I just went to the post office...

Apparently one of the ice bags ruptured while I was taking it the PO. I'm not 100% sure how it did. It was double bagged in gallon sized baggies. Apparently, both of them had a hole in them. I didnt even notice it until I set it on the scale to be weighed and there was moisture all over the scale. The lady goes "sir... ummm... what's in this package".

I'll get a new box and get it on out tomorrow. I don't have another box here that will suffice. The packing materials and box is completely ruined... and smell really really really weird.

Good news - cigars are 100% fine!

The back seat of my car, however..... yuck.

Also, I asked the lady at the PO - she said if I mailed tomorrow it would definitely be in Iowa by Saturday (so no long wait over the weekend)!

Cheers!

Ouch. It happens.

Did the notebook survive?

Ya, I had the ice packs surrounding the pass container on all 4 sides - not on top. The notebook was on top of the pass container.

Only thing that got ruined was most of the foam, the ice bag itself, and the box. It barely missed where the baseball was in the box. That would have been horrible :(.

Glad to hear that. The book was on the bottom when I got the pass and that's how I sent it to Cigarstone. Fortunately Jeff did the smart thing and put it on top when he sent it to you and you were smart enough to copy him.

Glad to hear that. The book was on the bottom when I got the pass and that's how I sent it to Cigarstone. Fortunately Jeff did the smart thing and put it on top when he sent it to you and you were smart enough to copy him.

Are you saying he's a Copy Cat? :laugh: or Jeff sees Jeff does? Too many Jeffs again. Hmmmmm, maybe an all Jeff Pass?!! ???

Golf joke( for the Open Championship this weekend)

A man and wife were playing in their club's annual "Guys and Dolls" tournament. The man was not happy about having to play, but his wife had insisted. On the 12th tee, his patience had reached its limit. While his wife wasted time on the ladies tee, he decided to go ahead and hit his drive from the mens. Unfortunately, he misjudged his shot and his ball hit his wife in the back of the head, killing her instantly. At the hospital the doctor came to talk to the husband. "Mr. Davies, we found a golf ball lodged 3 inches into your wife's brain, which was the the cause of death. But, we have found something else that really puzzles us." "What is it?" asked Mr. Davies. "Well," said the doctor, "we also found a golf ball lodged 6 inches into her anal cavity." The husband dismissed the doctor with a wave of his hand "Oh, that was just my Mulligan!"

Greg that is too funny! Mulligan!! :D BTW - Your prize 5er from the Cheese Joke Contest will be shipped out Monday morning.

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0660 0000 6580 2309

Your item was delivered at 1:03 PM on July 21, 2008 in LE MARS, IA 51031.

Lying USPS bastids said it "will definitely be there Saturday."

Lol, yeah, it came yesterday. I didn't have time last night to go through it, but it looked to be in fine condition. I'll deal with the contents tonight.

Lol, yeah, it came yesterday. I didn't have time last night to go through it, but it looked to be in fine condition. I'll deal with the contents tonight.

Take your time Sir! Glad it reached you period. ??? ;) Review you P&Ts, you may want to add a few. :D

OK, inventory looked good, #7 was still missing, made my P&Ts as posted above (and below), signed the ball, and updated and printed the spreadsheet. The icepacks are in my freezer at home, and tonight I'll download my music onto the thumb drive, then tomorrow morning I'll pack everything together and send it off to O-town, assuming Greg is ready. Are you ready, Greg? :D :p

11. CAO Italia Ciao -----------------> 155. Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
38. LFD Chiselito --------------------> 156. Gran Habano 3 Siglos Robusto
79. Anejo 49 -------------------------> 157. PAM Monarca
147. Litto Gomez Small Batch #2 -> 158. Ashton ESG 20

For the cheese, I still think I'll go with the Epoisses.

The P&Ts look good to me - Thank you! :D
I'm honored with your participation. nice to see some adventure on the Fermented Milk front! ???
I hope Greg is ready (PM him), make sure it will get to him by Saturday, otherwise just hold on to it until Monday.
You gotta make it down DFW way soon and enjoy some real Texas Hospitality! :thumbs: