• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

Tomorrow this pass officially hits the one year mark. Maybe we should move it to completed passes? ???

:laugh:

If it's only got one day left, you can't move it now! We have to let it hit one year! :laugh:

No, you're right, it looks like the pass is complete, so it probably should be moved.

Nope, not done yet. I still have music to download.

What's the record for the longest pass in CP history?

Hey y'all! Sorry I've not been on, no excuse other than I've been busy trying to not end up homeless. Kinda ironic, I finance homes for people and now I might not have my own 4 walls & a roof. I should have moved this pass prior to my last post but now that it's one year plus it's kinda cool.
Well one thing for sure I did learn to not be so ambitious with a pass and to keep a tight eye on the goings on. Additionally I learned that it is best to confront issues right away instead of letting them linger an hope they work out.
BUT - the best thing I learned is that y'all are a great bunch of BOTLs; generous, understanding, funny, and human just like me!
Thank you! I'll be around more often now. Especially because it's good for me to be here.
Still smoking, just not buying at this time.

See you around! Long ashes to ya.