• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The New Years Midnight Smoke

I closed out the old year with a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 and started the new year with an Anejo Shark. Happy New Year everyone!

anyone have anything special picked out?

I've personally got a a Cohiba Edicion Limitada 04 Sublime that's begging to be burnt... and oh it will!

Watching the Rosebowl and burned an 04' Sig VI. 04's are smoking very well now. :love:

I smoked a Partagas 898 from '03 with a glass of Jack Daniels. It was excellent. Happy New Year everybody!

At midnight yesterday I enjoyed an Anejo #77 with a little over a years worth of age on it and a glass of Crown on the rocks. Perfect way to bring in the new year.

I was sick. Not only did i not get to go out, spent new years in bed, and had a bad cold, I didnt even get to smoke a new years cigar. But to make up for it I am guna smoke a 2005 opus today!

I burned a Padron 80th before midnight with perfect timing. I finished it up at about 10 till 12:00 local time.