• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The New Years Midnight Smoke

Probably start off with my last '01 858SG and cap the new year to a '97 Boli corona.

Well Alex and I are doing the New Year with a Davidoff No. 2 from 1985 for me and he is doing a LaGloria Cubana Medaille De Oro No. 4 from 69 to finish off this year. Then to start the new year a Padron 80th Anniversary, figure start the new year with a new smoke.

cigars034.jpg

cigars035.jpg

cigars041.jpg

cigars042.jpg

cigars049.jpg

cigars047.jpg

Smoked an Opus XXX Power Ranger in my garage with my roommate. I'm not able to smoke much so it was well worth the cold temp. Hope everyone has a happy new year!

A couple of Partagas 150s from another phase of my cigar life. :cool:

I will be sleeping at midnight, too old to stay up, let alone smoke a cigar with the temp below 50 at that time. :laugh:

Brian

Tkoepp came over tonight. I smoked a Tatuaje Noella Reserva, LFD Oscuro Lancero, and WOAM. Drank a Bottle of Port with him, had a nice bourbon, an abby ale, and a Stone 06. I'm sufficiently buzzed and done for the evening. It's snowing here and getting fairly nasty so Tim has gone home and I'm in for the evening.

All in all a good New Years Eve.

Ashton VSG earlier

Padron Anniversary 1964 series now

Don't think I'll make it to midnight as I have to work tomarrow.

Decided on the Padron 40th. 1st time for me with this Paddie and it is smoking outstanding!! ( Just what I need, another $$$$ smoke I love) :sign:

Acid Blondie. Short smoke and a nice treat to start the new year.

Finishing up a Añejo #46 now, and had a Padron 1964 Exclusivo a few hours ago. :love:

Finshed our vintage cigars and now lighting up our new millenium smokes now. The 80ths are seeing the matches now.

Nice little Enchantment followed by a short little Opus. Going to bed now.

Happy New Year everyone!

Stinki

I wasn't planning on having one but I got a phone call to come over and smoke. Had a RyJ Short Churchill given by a great friend. Enjoyed it very much...

Mine was an Opus X fuente fuente smoked while lighting off a good thousand fireworks last night. :thumbs:

Mine was an Opus X fuente fuente smoked while lighting off a good thousand fireworks last night. :thumbs:

Me? Well, in honor of Shawn, I smoked the very last of the SCdLH LCdH that I purchased with him upon our first meeting at the Casa.

Happy New Year!

Pulled out a AFSG Cuban Belicoso, no idea the age, but had slight plume when I pulled the cedar off. Just wiped it off, cut the tip, and put fire to it with the cedar. Unbelievable smoke. Smooth with lots of wood and cocoa. Also had a '98 Quintero that was quite decent other than a very hard draw. However eased up about half-way and really opened up not just in the draw, but with a nice flavor as well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

We had about 16 folks over here, so i only got in one, Forbidden X Unos 2004, had to put it down a bunch and play host, but it was tasty. Tonight i'll have some quiet time, so i might torch a PMM or BBMF while watching some football :love: