• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Official 2013-2014 NHL Thread

If I've learned one thing in my short time as a hockey fan, it's to never count out the Red Wings.

Yeah, I guess so.  Sharks just want it more.  That's all I can say.  Lots of players on the Kings are going AWOL.  Looks like the whole team save for a few are taking a nice dump.

This should be the year they close the deal, no more f$&ing teasing!!! Bring the Cup To the Bay!!! Marleau and Thornton deserve it. The 2 Rooks, Nieto and Hertl want it! 4 lines seem to be firing on all cylinders, they're gonna need it from here on.

Sharks had a good streak going into the playoffs.  I have not watched them much, but last night games they really have stepped it up.  Fast to the puck and everything seems to go their way.  The 2nd goal had the puck bounced off the ice.  I won't call it lucky,other than those things just happen.

Taking the series back to St. Louis tied!  Great game last night, though the Hawks thought about giving it away.  Big overtime win for the series equalizer and confidence booster!

Go Hawks!

Columbus game, 3rd period.  Excellent.
NBC has taken most of the playoff games to channels I don't have.  When my 2-year TV subscription is over, I will not renew.  
NHL gamecenter plus unblockus has given the hocky playoffs to me from the internet.  My problem is Roku, it just slow. I want to watch the game on the big screen, not my monitor.  A close game in the 3rd period of playoff hockey is better than anything regular TV has to offer.

How about some love for my Hawks!  Down in the series 2-0 and win 4 in a row!

Go Hawks!

Was not worried about the "red wings"- what ever that is.

This next series is a different story.

Disappointing Dallas loss yesterday.
Unexpected Kings win with Niemi out, even in game 6 he won't play.
It kind of pissed me off seeing the Avs win late.  McKinnen is sooo fast.

Great line up of games tonight.  

Niemi has let in some bad goals recently, Stallock has benn solid. It wouldn't shock me to se Stallock start in net tonight. Let's go sharks!!!

I watched all 3.   Hard to believe Wild won and the Kings since having a 0-3 start.  Roof top shots are hard to stop.

Would have loved to see a Flyers/Pens series. Epic hate between those two teams would have provided awesome sport!

I didn't get to see one game in the LA/SJ series. WTF happened over there.

Choke, that's what. Congrats wild on moving on. Sharks need to fire GM, coach, and vets. Reboot time. Time to build around the young guns.